“Incredible pizza”
Review of Mozza

Mozza
Ranked #24 of 424 Restaurants in Dundee
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Description: Mozza:The quality of the preparation consist in respecting the slow and long times: 72 hours of patient wait,today like as in the past. The quality and the flavours are protected by a process which is not forced. The intense control of quality is practised in every single moment of production in order to safeguard a process which has,in its oldest procedure,its most certain and exclusive for you!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve not stopped talking about the pizza at Mozza since I went for the first time this week. It’s probably one of the best pizzas I’ve had. Definitely in my top 3.

I just had a margarita but it was perfect. The ingredients are fresh and tasty and the base is delicious and cooked to perfection. I’m already planning my next visit.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Mozza tonight for a meal and were not disappointed! The beautiful Angelica served us and was very friendly and bubbly! The pizza setting were also excellent! Thank you Mozza!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal out to Mozza in Dundee. Good service, good pizza at a good price :) definitely plan on going back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I went here today with my daughter. Service was excellent and the pizzas were fantastic, So much better than those from mass produced pizza chains. Desserts were also very good. We will certainly come again and i have no hesitation recommending this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited on Friday night! The pizzas were amazing! Great atmosphere and a lovely restaurant! I would recommend to people wanting authentic Italian pizza.

1  Thank JordyDundee
Tony M, General Manager at Mozza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

I am so glad to hear you had such a great experience while you visited us and certainly look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks Mozza