“Quiet evening”
Review of Masonic Arms

Masonic Arms
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bar food plus restaurant and conservatory dining. Real Ales. Bar open all day. Child and dog (bar only) friendly. Beer garden. Quiz night Wednesdays and open music night Thursdays.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We visited the Gatehouse of Fleet in April, advised to have meal at the Masonic Arms, nice meal we had a quiet drink, would visit again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the masonic after its refurbishment the menu looked great and the food that the other members of my party had looked really nice. The service was good..I had the Guinea fowl niciose it was pretty hideous the salad had been put under a hot piece of Guinea fowl so the lettuce was hot and slimy the olives were warm and the hard boiled egg had dissolved in the heat. for some reason it was served with veg. this was over cooked and hot pickled red cabbage is not everyone's cup of tea especially not mine.
Maybe try beefing the salad up and serving the guineas fowl warm rather that straight from the oven or maybe on the side so the salad stays crispy and cool? And please leave out the veg.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The newly refurbished Masonic Arms is a great place for a family lunch or dinner. We had great food and service on both of our recent visits. Lovely homecooked food. The Lambs Liver was just utterly moreish and perfectly cooked. Best of all though is the fact that the chips are made from fresh potatoes and freshly made - it't the little touches like that, that make the Masonic Arms a great place to eat.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Had a lovely relaxing meal in the spacious restaurant. Tasty well cooked food and welcoming staff, thank you.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My partner & I had looked up local places to eat whilst staying at Laggan & the Masonic arms came highly recommended,we were greeted straight away & led into a beautiful dining area nice & bright as well , we ordered soup of leek & potato & when it arrived was slightly disappointed to find it was as if it had been liquidised no "bits " of potato , the soup itself was absolutely roasting hot (microwaved ??? ) & had a very strong taste to it of too many herbs.My partner ordered sea bass which although on the small side was edible,I had ordered steak & ale pudding which was a huge disappointment,very stodgy no gravy whatsoever making it extremely dry ,the chips were awful as if they had been reheated ,I did enjoy the veg though ,I was asked at the end of the meal (which I couldn't finish ) if everything was ok & made my complaint to the waitress who profusely apologised & took the cost of the pudding off the meal ,in all honesty I may go back but if I did order Steak & ale pudding again would insist that there was gravy served alongside the dish

1  Thank Brian M