All reviewstoilet blocksingle track roadmike and fionahousing estateminute walk into obanbbq areaone nightsky tvcouple of nightsa wee bitfacilitiestenterstaxikettle
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We are just back from a wee tour of west coast. We started in Oban at Roseview as we have stayed there many times before over the years. A lovely well-kept site, run by a lovely couple Mike and Fiona, it is a wee bit out of the way but that is its appeal to us. The toilet and shower block are kept spotlessly clean, there is a nice communal bbq area for campers and the addition of kettle, toaster ,fridge and microwave in the campers shelter is a bonus for those who have to travel light. Jack, our wee dog had a lovely time making friends with Mike and Fionas dogs,( so glad they are dog friendly) but Fiona couldn't have been nicer and was quite happy for him to play. Will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank callumsnona
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Lots of facilities for campers in Scotland, drying rooms and a covered area with kettle microwave and freezer. DON’T let the approach put you off; follow the brown signs and pass through the houses to a single track road and open countryside. Well run, friendly and quiet.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin J
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Our time here started out well but was ruined by the disgusting attitude of one of the staff. We were departing and my partner was waiting on me having a shower he was in the car outside the block. A woman who works there - I think her partner owns the place, aggressively sidled up to our car and told me partner he could not park there. He was not parked he was stationary and waiting on me. He tried to explain this and the woman became increasingly aggressive towards my partner, calling him a “fat pr**k” and to “f**k off”. My partner drove back to our pitch and the owner came over, he was a lot calmer but still not helpful at all. The woman returned and continued to shout aggressively at my other half, to which he asked her to stop and to calm down as we were just about to leave anyway. She continued to shout and swear and make derogatory comments about my partners appearance, finishing by taking our registration and calling the police!! What “crime” she reported we have no idea, I didn’t know there was one regarding sitting stationary in your car! Absolutely the most bizarre and horrible situations we have ever been in and the kicker is, we paid for the luxury of being verbally abused! I would stay clear of this place as the woman is clearly very easily triggered and has sever anger management issues, not an environment I would bring my child back to as behaving like this in front of a miner is disgusting!

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank Claire M
Fiona G, Manager at Roseview Caravan Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

This is the partner of the previous comment below that we had to get the police to.Considering this woman wasn't there at the time of the incident she is believing him..As i stated before he was heard by two vans swearing at me when asked to leave the spot ..He was the one swearing in front of the minor if there was one in the car. This is the last to be said on this.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful spot. The male who seems to be the owner was lovely and accommodating. The female (nice guys partner) on the other hand is not a nice person. and seems to think name calling and swearing at people even in the presence of a minor an acceptable way of dealing with customers. Absolutely shocking behaviour.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ian D
Fiona G, Manager at Roseview Caravan Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

This person was sitting on his own on a no parking zone where vans were waiting to fill up there water,When i politely asked him to move he refused and came out with a barrage of verbal abuse!!! Police had to be called to remove him but the coward that he was shot of before they arrived .We have never had this happen before and hopefully never will again .

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This campsite seems to be on what was a farm. The lower part looked quite nice, but we were put in the top part near the caravan storage
It’s very peaceful spot. Would be good for tents, as there is a bbq area and shelter.
It’s a short drive to Oban via a new housing estate.
Facilities were clean.