2,741 results
All reviews course taster menu loch fyne leisure facilities hot tub steam room a la carte menu crerar hotel relaxing break lovely hotel both nights night break restaurant staff george hotel beautiful location bar prices bed and breakfast short break
Reviewed 27 February 2016

The hotel has a lovely location and is an ideal spot to relax and unwind. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The food was excellent - the Tasting Menu is a great idea with every dish top quality.
Our room (Balvenie) was clean, warm, comfortable and spacious. It is traditional style. Always nice to see local beers available on draft - two examples from Loch Fyne Ales - I highly recommend Jarl.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016

The owners of this hotel should be very proud of their team, every member of staff we met were fantastic and friendly. The rooms are cosy and comfortable with a great shower, comfy beds and spotlessly clean. We were booked in for a spa break that included the six course tasting menu and the food certainly has the wow factor with great service from the staff and breakfast was superb with so much choice , I love porridge and theirs was fantastic . The spa was so good with lovely staff and very good prices for treatments , we did not try the pool but it looked very inviting. All in all a perfect two day break for me and my daughter who is only 21 and it was her first spa break I think she now be hooked on hot stone massages. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled with family
GM-LochFyneHotel, General Manager at Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Dear Angel1265, Thank you so much for taking the time to complete your review, I am delighted that you both enjoyed your stay with us . I will certainly pass your great comments onto the team who will be pleased.
You are of course very welcome, and I look forward to seeing you back to Loch Fyne in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Clean and nice hotel just along the road and facing the sea.
Staff is vey friendly and attentive.Dinner and desserts were awesome with reasonable pricing. Breakfast spread was awesome too, with selection of western and continental.

Room tip: The location is 7 minutes walk from town.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Hotel was very busy as Valentines weekend, staff were brilliant as usual, helpful and polite.

Since our last visit, a full cooked vegetarian breakfast has been added to the menu; linda mc sausage, potato scone, beans, tomato, mushroom & eggs. Together with the usual toast, cereals & fruit on offer, we didn't need any lunch.

We were in the pool every morning before breakfast, lovely and warm. Leisure facilities very clean and well-managed.

We managed to pick the only 2 sunny days in months to visit, so got some great photos of the loch & castle too.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love the peace and tranquility at Loch Fyne. Once again we have had a wonderful stay, the food was excellent as usual and the extra large and comfortable bed really aided restful sleep. I had 3 half hour spa treatments and came home feeling refreshed and relaxed. I am returning in April with two friends. This is my favourite hotel in the UK and I cannot visit here often enough. Crerar Hotels have got everything right here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple