All reviews complimentary drinks attention to detail free bar castle stalker first class thought of everything fresh fruit top class high standard red castle lovely touch breakfast was excellent owners and staff little touches parking space beautiful house second to none
Reviewed 23 December 2015

Another lovely stay at the Brucefield. Fantastic food and the staff go out of their way to make your stay special. The rooms we had booked were all up to the highest standard. As our taxi driver said its the best place to stay in Arbroath, although I would say best place in Angus.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Just returned from the most amazing week end in Arbroath spent at Brucefield House. Raymond and his staff have raised the bar to another level and quite simply I have no hesitation in saying that this is the best B & B that the wife and I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. The attention to detail is apparent the moment you walk through the front door. The service and quality of food available at breakfast time is amazing. No review I write here could actually do justice to this property you will just have to visit to see for yourselves; but please leave room for us to visit again ...which will hopefully not be too long before we get the opportunity.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2015

My husband and I were here for the weekend to celebrate his 40th birthday. From the moment we arrived, our stay was wonderful. Raymond was welcoming and informative as he gave us a tour. The room was beautiful, like a top class hotel with lots of extras like robes and slippers and sweeties! There was a free bar downstairs and fresh fruit available. The breakfast was varied, plentiful and delicious. Can't fault the place. Five star luxury with a homely and friendly appeal. Loved it!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2015

This is a must for all travellers in the Arbroath area, it is immaculate with a lot of attention to detail, Complimentary drinks, fresh fruit, a bathroom to die for, and one of the best breakfast I have had in years, even the egg looked like it had been washed before it was served, What a great place, I am going back, and next time for longer well done.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2015

This place is amazing. The interior is beautifully decorated and such a pleasure to stay in. The quality of furnishing's are top drawer. The staff are extremely friendly with Raymond being a first class host. Nothing was too much bother for them all. The room we had was luxurious and spacious. I opted for the Arbroath smokies for breakfast and they didn't let me down. They were delicious and the whole breakfast experience was a joy. The complimentary bar is a lovely area to sit and unwind whilst having a drink and a snack. 10 out of 10. We'll be back very soon...

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple