Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Atholl Hotel(Aberdeen)
US$82
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$100
US$104
Bauhaus Hotel(Aberdeen)
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
Priceline
Macdonald Hotels(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$67
  • Restaurant
CitiHouse Aberdeen West End(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$51
1,131 results
All reviewsunion streetvue cinemamaritime museumncp car parkreduced ratemain shoppingcentral locationrail stationaberdeen centreexcellent locationper daytea and coffee facilitiescomfy bedshort staygood nights sleepbusiness trippleasant stay
Reviewed 2 May 2018

location is fine for city centre. room was a decent size ,soap/gel in the toilet was good. BUT. air con is useless. had to open the window all night which lets in the road noise and could not sleep ,even on the 4th floor it was very noisy

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sonya P, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear dandydons1010,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay!
We are glad to hear that you were overall satisfied with your stay.
Please accept our apologies for the warm temperature in your room. Our rooms are not equipped with air-conditioners but a heating/cooling system. Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues during your next stay and our team will do their very best to resolve it for you immediately. They are here for you 24/7.
Thank you once more and we genuinely hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in Ibis Aberdeen.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The building facade was pleasant, though not memorable. Of my companions however, did mention that it looked good from the outside. Check-in was painless, and that is a major plus point. The staff (Alicja) was able to find my reservation with no problem, and swiftly checked us in. It was surprising to find that the check-in was done in two separate areas, one with the computer to check the reservations (behind the desk), and another a short distance away in order to swipe and process the keycards for the rooms.

Alicja gave us a quick run down of the the food services, and bid us a pleasant stay. She also happily answered all our questions during the check-in without any noticeable grumpiness, and was in fact quite cheerful. Another plus for the iBis, especially given that it is known to be a budget chain (I've had worse reception at the larger full-fledged chains, so this was good)

The sole lift was fast, and I rarely had to queue to wait for it. My room was on the 5th floor, so it was a bit of a hike if I wanted to take the stairs (which I did on occasion, and I'm pleased to note that the option to do so is readily available, if a little hidden out of the way).

The room itself was not spacious, but it certainly fulfilled all the major points: clean linen, comfortable bed, no unpleasant plumbing surprises. The only issue I had was the trapped heat. As the window could not open beyond a few inches (this is a hotel safety policy, so I can't complain too loudly), air circulation was poor, and the climate control refused to do anything. How I got around it was to keep the blinds drawn and window perpetually open. This resulted in a lot of noise, but there's nothing to be done about that.

Water pressure in the shower was a bit weak, but adequate enough for our needs. Temperature was fine, and we had little to complain about in terms of drainage and the toilet. Everything was serviceable. Though admittedly, when showering, the steam built up rapidly and the "sanitation tube" (my own term for that capsule containing sink, shower, toilet) quickly became a wet sauna.

In terms of other facilities: ironing board and iron is available, though only on levels 2 and 3. To note, that they are literally locked down, and this makes usage difficult. I managed to work around it, even if it was an exercise in contorting my limbs a little. Plus, the ironing room is barely larger than the ironing board itself, so be prepared to steam a little in the trapped heat.

Food-wise, there was nothing to complain about. Both Luis and Marina were great, making sure things were always there, and used cutlery being cleared. The spread was adequate, and comparable to a lot of other hotels. There was a lovely mix of hot and cold items, and I must commend Marina and the team on handling the poached eggs and oats porridge well. I have not had such good ones in a long time.

Overall: The staff makes the hotel stay enjoyable. The hardware (furnishing,plumbing, temperatures) were making it a bit of a regret, but because of the great people there, it compensated.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Calcir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay!
We are very glad to hear that it was our team that made your stay memorable. Here in Ibis we are a cheerful little family and every smile and conversation with our guests is genuine.
We hope you left us feeling heart warmed and we truly hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Only can say good things about IBIS. The check-in was probably the fastest ever... but with all information I needed to know, the room was big enough and very comfortable. The service at the bar was fast, but I never tried the food at dinner. Breakfast has enough and for "as much as you want" I think £8.95 is a reasonable price.

The top at this hotel is the staff! It is literally a 5 star staff working in a 3 star hotel. A big thanks to the portuguese guy at the reception, he was a big help when asked for a restaurant for dinner and things to visit in Aberdeen. And thank you to Ali for printing the map that helped us not to get lost around the city centre.. =D

Room Tip: Even numbers have view over the harbour... higher the better. Room 416 (double room) has amazing views.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sonya P, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Bwinbet14,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

A perfect mix of location, value and service, this is an ideal business stopover in Aberdeen. A short walk to and from the rail station, which is attached to the main indoor shopping centre, only adds to the hotel as an additional benefit.

Special note of thanks to the multi tasking front of house staff who cover everything from check in to bar to concierge services - top notch!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear MJC_On_Road,

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for a business trip managed to get no sleep , the food is diabolical and the staff are so rude was stood at bar for 5 mins before guy got off his phone to ecnolige me and started arguing with me for disturbing him will be writing into manager as this is out of order !!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sonya P, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Nicole H,

Please let me begin with an apology.
At Ibis we want everyone to feel welcome in our hotel.
Our team uses mobile devices that look like mobile phones to check in guests, log payments and many other things.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this any further.
Thank you once more for taking your time to tell us about your stay.