“Uninterested staff”

Get food delivered
Ranked #28 of 720 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$13 - US$36
Reviewed 2 July 2022

Went in this morning to book and the girl laughed and said you really don't need to book.

Arrived on time, told to sit where we want and order on the app. Queried this and was told it was quicker and they didn't have time to wait on tables so it would take longer. Downloaded the app and waded through ordering. No option to leave tab open to order dessert and had to pay before the food even arrived.

Drinks arrived, I had ordered a double Bacardi and coke. Arrived in a huge glass absolutely FULL of ice. Told the girl I didn't want ice - she took it away and scooped out the ice and topped up with coke, drowning the bacardi.

Food arrived, mine was lukewarm while hubby's was hot. Spoke to a girl who said it was probably waiting while hubby's was cooked.

So we left with no sweet as no one was interested in us, they had our money so why clear the table. Got ice cream in the amazing ice cream parlour opposite!

Date of visit: June 2022
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time tor review your experience with us and firstly let me apologise for the service that you received. We always aim to make our guests feel as welcome as possible and this was clearly not the case.

I will be investigating this matter further to get to the bottom of why your service was so poor. This is not the standard of service that we set out to deliver.

With regards to our App, whilst the vast majority of the time it works fine, it is being continually developed and improved upon, unfortunately this does take some time and so I apologise for any inconvenience caused by it. I will be forwarding on your comments to our IT department for their consideration.

Your meals should of course have both been served hot and there is no excuse for this. I will be speaking with our kitchen team to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

Again let me take the time to apologise on behalf of the team, we will be taking steps to improve so that the service we deliver is to the level it should be at.

If you have any other questions, queries or comments, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at aberdeen@allbarone.co.uk, where I would be more than happy to discuss them with you.

I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and allow us to demonstrate the levels of hospitality we strive for on a daily basis.

Kindest regards,
Roy Morrison,
Holding Manager
All Bar One Aberdeen

Write a reviewReviews (549)

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

Me and my partner love you visit for their great Tapas deal as well as the amazing cocktails and service from the Team, had a great chat with the bartender on the different rums on the Back Bar. And my partner thoroughly enjoyed her Hotel Chocolate Martini.
Highly Recommend anyone stop by.

Date of visit: June 2022
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Hi V3n0m3n0m

I hope this finds you well and I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words and review.

I do enjoy a nice Havana 7 on dry ice with brown sugar and fresh lime juice - Trust me its lovely and I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel chocolate martini.

The team and I hope to see you in again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent food. So tasty! Amazing value for money. Went above and beyond to accommodate me as a vegetarian. Excellent service from Orlando. Very attentive! Highly recommend a visit here ❤️

Date of visit: June 2022
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Hi Ahepb123, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

We have passed your kind words along to Orlando who in turn sends his thanks.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2022

First time we have been since before pandemic and we won’t be back. Service was rubbish. Booked for 12pm, told to sit where we wanted, sorry, but we like being shown to a table ! At 12.25pm we had to virtually trip up a waiter to ask for drinks as no one had come and asked us. Unbelievable as there were more staff than customers ! Again, we had to trip up a member of staff to ask for our food orders to be taken at 12.40pm. (There were 4 waitresses standing beside us having a good gossip). Our food arrived at 1.10pm which was pretty average, but not one member of staff asked us how our meals were, and we weren’t offered desserts or coffee. Yes you guessed it, we had to trip up a member of staff to ask for the bill. Needless to say, no tip was left, so disappointing. Need to sort out your service staff guys !

Date of visit: June 2022
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, and let me apologise for the service you were offered. This is very much not what we aim to deliver and I will be speaking to the team at a meeting today to ensure that this is not repeated again in the future.

We always aim to make our guests feel as welcome as possible, and if you do choose to visit us again we will be striving to deliver the excellent levels of hospitality that should have been shown on your last visit.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at aberdeen@allbarone.co.uk.

Kindest regards,
Roy

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

Anya was our server and was amazing
Really personable and friendly
Big asset to ABO
We have the best time here, my favourite restaurant in aberdeen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of visit: June 2022
General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Grantmartintv, we are so happy to read such a great review about All Bar One Aberdeen!

We will pass your kind comments along to Anya and the rest of the team as well.

All Br One Aberdeen