“Brillaint Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Brillaint Apartment”
Reviewed 6 January 2013 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Home from home, great views of seafront. Very convenient to shops and Restaurants. This has been my fifth year staying, I am looking forward to my sixth August 2013.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A great place to relax.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
6 Jan 2013
Hi Sally and Nicole P
Hope you the family had a great Christmas. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are looking forward to seeing you again in 2013 and hopefully the sun will be shining!
Kind Regards
Fran
Lydia H
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“The flat is so comfortable, we felt right at home - but I wish home had a view like this.”
Reviewed 23 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

The first thing I noted was how safe and secure the flat is even though it is on the ground floor. The kitchen is very well equipped with everything you need to cook for the full six people it can sleep. The lounge and bedrooms are very well furnished and the panoramic view across Newcastle bay is superb.
Two minutes takes you on to the main street of Newcastle with its great spread of shops cafes and places of entertainment. A real jem suitable for all ages.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
22 Dec 2012
Hi Lydia
Lovely to hear from you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay - I'm looking forward to seeing you again in June. We didn't manage to see a basking shark this time in the Bay but maybe next year! Thank you for your home-made shortbread and raspberry jam - they were delicious.
Can I take this opportunity to wish you and your family Best Wishes for 2013. Take care. Regards - Fran xo
LisburnJo...
lisburn
“NICE VIEWS SPOILT BY EXTRA CHARGES”
Reviewed 30 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed here for 4 days in November 2012. The views from the apartment are stunning and its furnished to an ok standard but we were particularly annoyed by being charged extra money on departure for using heating. We were there with our one year old child and so we only used the heating as was necessary for a cold November weekend.

They also tried to initally charge us more than the discounted rate offered on the website

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
29 Nov 2012
I feel that I should respond to this review as it questions my honesty and integrity which I cannot allow!
Issue 1 - "furnished to an ok standard" - The apartment has been awarded 4* rating by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board. This speaks for itself!
Issue 2 - "extra money" - In the Booking Terms and Conditions it clearly states that there is a generous heating allowance - a booking is not taken unless these conditions are read and understood and signed as being understood. Clients are also reminded on arrival. This was introduced a number of years ago because some clients left heating on 24/7 even when they were out of the apt and with recent fuel increases it does make more economic sense that clients take more care, just as we all do at home. There has never been a problem until now. The extra cost involved here was £10. On checking out this client had actually left the heating on!
Issue 3 "one year old child" - I was informed that the child was 19 months old and able to run about the apt and play ball on the terrace.
Issue 4 "charge us more" - Yes - I hold my hands up as guilty in that I gave them the normal price and not the special offer price - due to a serious family illness and being extremely busy and rushing around - but that is really no excuse. On realising my mistake I then offered the special price plus a further discount which they accepted.
This client has failed to mention that I was extremely flexible - early check-in and a very late check-out to allow them to have as long a time in the apt as possible. Free use of a high chair and travel cot. Nor was I informed that there would be another couple staying in the apt for part of the time. This was not stated on their booking form, which is a requirement, under health and safety.
I have been communicating with this client through e-mail - basically she threatened me with a negative review - so here we are!
Other points.
I try to be as fair as possible with everyone. I have been in this business for 10+ years and never received such comments. I like everyone to have a very positive experience in Newcastle. I have made so many wonderful friends from across the world who return and stay time and time again. If you are thinking of booking B2 please be reassured - everything is absoluely fine. If you have any queries or concerns please ring or e-mail or even skype me.
Can I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2013
Northern Ireland
Reviewed 21 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
noreen26
London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 29 October 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

This property is sited right in the town centre with the most beautiful view of the beach possible. The apartment is very well equipped, very clean and well furnished - it had everything you would need as a family group with excellent support from the owner - cannot recommend this highly enough.

Liked best: location
Liked least: no wi fi
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing