“Rude Staff member. Supervisor?”
Review of Bootleggers

Bootleggers
Ranked #80 of 1,106 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I called in yesterday on a whim. I was all masked up and approached the bar. I was told by a very friendly young barman that I should take a seat and someone would come over to me. I went to sit at a table (I wasn't intending to stay for more than, perhaps 15 minutes). I was accosted by a very brash and rude female staff member and told in no uncertain manner that I couldn't sit there and that I'd have to go outside. I pointed out that there was no reserved sign on the table. She replied that she didn't need to put a reserved sign. I replied that, maybe she should as it would have saved me being publicly embarrassed and humiliated. She repeated ''I don't have to'' and repeated that I must go outside. I said that, because of her attitude would go outside and leave. She told me to suit myself.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (531)

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent meal and great service. Sure it’s just burgers and tacos but good value. Nice to visit a place that doesn’t take bookings as well!

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

A lovely restaurant in the middle of the city.
It has Delicious food and great staff.
Good value too.
Would definitely recommend
10/10

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Went here yesterday after another place was full. Ordered burgers and fries after a 30min wait outside which was ok as we had some drinks. Burgers were all so dry that I didn’t even eat mine. Mentioned to the waitress and she took 10% off the bill which was the least that could be done. £10+ for a burger, no fries included. Based on this visit I won’t be back. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 4 August 2021

Sat outside to have drinks which were good, staff were friendly and atmosphere was great. Long queue to get in though maybe 20mins, even when tables were free took a while for someone to clear it and let you in. Overall good bar. (2 adults, 2 kids)