2 people are viewing this hotel
US$141
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
US$141
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$125
PricelineUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
getaroom.comUS$128
2,188 results
All reviews a business class room city centre junior suite bar food quiet area lovely hotel reception staff weekend break stayed here for one night car park titanic museum saturday night glassworks concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Stayed here 3 nights for a break and from start to finish everything was fantastic. It was my girlfriends birthday and they had decorations up in the room and a treat in the room. Everything about this hotel is faultless from the kind staff to the bar and lovely outdoor seating area by the river. Thank you very much and we will be back again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Caoimhe Wylie, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure to have you with us recently.

I am delighted to read that everything was just as you’d want it to be. It was our pleasure to be able to look after you.

I truly do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again when you next visit Belfast.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Just a breakdown of our visit. It was a perfectly based hotel with you could ask for only with a few additions that could go a long way. I would have liked more visual itinerary of room services in room and variety of food/drink on offer.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review.

I hope I can welcome you back to Radisson Blu Belfast again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Booking was taken for 3 adults in one room at a rate of £75 each. At check in i was asked did i need 3 beds, i said yes room was booked for 3 adults. lady said no problem let me move you room but when we got to the room it was 2 single beds and a child's camp bed. We couldn't ring down as phone was broken in room ,we went back down to simply be told we dont have a room for 3 !! That was it !! Like it or leave !! If offered a camp bed I would decline, you would be more comfortable in the bath !

Date of stay: June 2021
Caoimhe Wylie, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your disappointment with us about your recent experience. I do apologise that our rooms was not what you expected and it is with regret that you would unlikely return due to this, I have taken on board your comments to review.

I appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2021

We didn't get our room till 5.15pm .there was Dirty towels in Bath, the toilet wouldn't flush,the phones didn't work ... i was very unhappy with the service will not be coming back to stay again. Very diassappointed

Date of stay: June 2021

Thank you for your constructive comments in relation to the negative experience you encountered when you stayed with us. It was extremely disappointed to hear the negative feedback and I fully take these comments on board, and have escalated your comments to the teams responsible in order that we react and improve the areas mentioned with urgent effect, we are always grateful to know where we can improve.

I am sorry that we didn't meet with your expectations on this occasion, but I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Belfast in the near future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

My wife are just back from a one nighter at Belfast Radisson Blu, our third stay but our first trip since hotels opened again. We got a Wowcher deal on it and were actually the first people to check in on the hotels reopening.
We were presented with a free drink by the manager on being the first guests in. Unfortunately he presented us with the free drink that came with our deal anyway but hay ho!
We joked on check-in that we would probably get a free upgrade- no such luck. Got RM 213, with a lovely view over the hotels delivery bay, waste land and the back of residential housing. With only a handful of guests staying on the first night, it would have been nice to get a room with a view to the more scenic front of hotel, but no.
The room, I'm afraid is starting to show it's age. A number of dirty marks on the walls; the bath/shower leaked all over the bathroom flower due to the badly fitting glass enclosure and I found a lovely long hair under the duvet, and it definitely wasn't one of mine!
We had breakfast under our package and it is all table service now. Lucky there were only 5;or so tables occupied when we dined as the service was somewhat chaotic, and only seemed to be one cook working. But the food, when it arrived, was quiet nice and there was more than enough.
This hotel.is on a good location, being around a 10-15 walk into the city centre. There is ample car parking on site, which was free under our package. Although the hotel is listed as 4*, it's starting to show it's age a bit and I thought it may have got a bit of a spruce up over all the months it was closed.
There is excellent adherence to all the current covid regulations with gave masks worn by all staff and social distancing reinforced by ample signage.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Stephen,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed certain aspects of your visit with us and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us.

Thank you also for your constructive comments in relation to the negative experience you encountered, I fully take these on board, and have escalated your comments to the Restaurant Manager & Head Chef in order that we react and improve the areas mentioned with urgent effect, we are always grateful to know where we can improve.

Kindest regards