1,868 results
All reviews city centre a business class room business park junior suite lovely hotel nespresso machine mini bar bar food quiet location standard room reception staff weekend break stayed here for one night car park family room lovely room breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We found this hotel well placed for walking into the city centre. Staff were helpful with booking tours and taxis etc. Room was a good size and clean. The only minor disappointment was the breakfast. It was a bit bland and certainly not the Ulster Fry we hoped for. Not enough staff to keep pace with the number of people eating so some items ran out and table were left uncleared for a long time.

Room tip: ask for a higher room for a better view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chelsea M, Front Office Shift Leader at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Dear BilandViv,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is great to see such lovely feedback on our location, your room and our teams! I apologise for the concerns you had with your breakfast experience. This is not our usual high standards of service and we will definitely be following up on this with our Food and Beverage team to investigate. I hope that this doesn't deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Best Regards, Chelsea

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Starting out with the positives: the hotel is conveniently located about a 10 minute stroll from the city centre. Being slightly out of the centre, we found it quiet at night, meaning we weren't disturbed and got a good night's sleep.
While the room itself was relatively spacious, it showed signs of wear and tear (for example, peeling paintwork on the bathroom door frame, no seal on the shower screen, which meant that the bathroom floor got very wet) and wasn't quite as clean as we'd expect (i.e. dust on bedside tables/lamps). For a hotel in such a reputable chain, this was something of a disappointment, especially as the issues are things which could be quite easily fixed.
Breakfast was buffet service and there was a good selection of hot and cold food. Tea/coffee was brought to the table, but in this regard the service we received was poor. After being shown to a table, nobody came to take our drinks order and eventually we had to go and find a member of staff waiting on another table and ask them for tea and coffee.
All in all, my appraisal of this hotel is that it falls below the standard you'd expect in a 4* chain hotel, but they are issues which could be resolved with a little bit of effort.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Leah D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed a lot of aspects of your visit such as our location and your room. I am sorry that some aspects of your room weren't up to our usual standards and these I will forward on to our housekeeping and maintenance teams respectively. I will also forward your comments regarding the breakfast to our Food and Beverage team to improve upon. I hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations when your travels bring you back to Belfast!

Best Regards,
Chelsea

Reviewed 5 May 2016

The hotel is on a business park, just offices, on the site of the old gas works. It is only a 3 minute walk to the action of Belfast but it is so peaceful. The rooms are well equipped and of a good size, the food is excellent and goes from regular pub classics in the bar to a sophisticated menu in the restaurant. there is a large car park which is less than £10 for guests for 24hrs. The staff are friendly and efficient. Work brought me here but I will be back

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Iain m, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your recent comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope when you visit Belfast again you will look us up.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Loved this hotel, clean, modern and large bright rooms, friendly and helpful staff.free child fold out bed, quiet at night time.cant fault it and would definately stay again.5min walk to town and free parking

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us & will pass on your kind comments to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I stayed here for a couple of nights for work on a recommendation from a colleague and I have to say I it lived up to the review my friend gave it. Th gasworks area is new modern and only a short walk from decent pubs and restaurants my room was huge with plenty of room and was immaculate. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast offered a lot of choice but it was the evening meal which really impressed me. The food was delicious if a little expensive but having such good food nearby was really convenient. My only criticism was that there was no room service menu available without calling down to find out what options there were so I didn't order any and visited the restaurant twice.

Room tip: The rooms overlooking the car park are much larger in size
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. It's really nice to hear that you have had a great stay with us and we ticked all boxes for you.
I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.

Best regards,