All reviews great location building work central location opera house nice room nice hotel hop on hop off bus within walking distance weekend break bar food excellent breakfast pubs and restaurants car park night's sleep train station pleasant stay city hall
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Rooms very clean and comfortable and a great location backed up by a great team of staff...This is let down badly by overpriced, room temperature pub grub £15 for a burger and a little pot of fries also had to clear our own table and no fresh cutlery was brought down.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
SMCM2, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Trail01429262712,

Thank you for reviewing your stay of Jurys Inn Belfast. I am really pleased you found the bedrooms clean and comfortable and the team friendly. I apologise that the food did not meet your expectations and I will pass your feedback on to our Head Chef to review.

I hope you have an opportunity to return to Belfast again in the future and if I can be of assistance with your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Highly reccomend this hotel. The location, staff, cleanliness and food were all excellent. The reception staff provided local knowledge of restaurants and tourist attactions, which they were happy to arrange.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Departure51292715244,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review of your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am really glad you found the team knowledgeable and the location central. I will pass on your positive comments to the team.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just a short 2 night stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. Staff were very attentive, room was clean and plenty of choice on Breakfast. Everything I needed and would go back as the location is great only a short walk to the city centre.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear DR0b1,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that your experience was positive. I am glad you found the staff attentive and the breakfast selection varied.

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Hotel location was great and lovely hotel. However, few mishaps at check in which were resolved and then staff provided us with dinner voucher. However, staff in restaurant were not friendly and our orders were wrong / delayed.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Trip04489976095,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast.I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location central and that the issue you had with your dinner voucher was resolved quickly. I have passed on your comments regarding the staff in restaurant to our Food & Beverage Manager to review.

I hope you have an opportunity to return again in the future and if I can be of assistance with your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Used to love staying here ,so disappointed with the refurbishment,it's cold and uninviting and not unlike an airport lounge ,bring back its old charm with its comfy big sofas and arm chairs in the reception are .The bar isn't much better ,we found the seats uncomfortable and the drinks on offer weren't great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tishkellymcn

Dear patriciamcnamee,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am really disappointed to see you did not enjoy your stay as much as you had on previous occasions and that the decor was not to your taste. We have recently undergone a full refurbishment and added on an additional 80 bedrooms.

I hope you have an opportunity to return again to Belfast in the future and if I can be of any assistance in ensuring your next stay is a comfortable one please contact me directly.