1,901 results
All reviews city centre wet room bars and restaurants walk in shower car park twin room would stay again modern hotel titanic quarter odyssey arena short stay reception staff hotel restaurant saturday night stayed here for two nights titanic experience fantastic hotel
Reviewed 29 October 2018

The hotel is well located within Belfast city centre for getting around the city. The room was nicely appointed but did feel a bit cold due to the high ceilings.

The bar menu was well varied but the quality left a little to be desired. Bar staff were really friendly and provided table service within the bar for drinks which was nice.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
OPS E, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear TNH1210
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad you had a nice time with us albeit the quality of the food, which does suprise me so I apologise for that if it was not up to your standards. I do hope you return to see that is not the quality we generally serve.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights, forgot to book an early check in but found that the reception staff were so helpful in trying to organise a room for us. Clean and friendly hotel, which is close enough to the centre of town but just far away to keep you out of earshot of the hustle and bustle of the night life. Just one downside if you get a room that over looks the main road can be noisy if your windows open.
Excellent hotel would recommend and we would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Darren W

Dear Darren W
Thank you for your kind review, I am glad you had a great stay and I will be glad to welcome you back, next time you stay request an end of corridor room for a great nights sleep.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 October 2018

Location and room service are the only good points can be mentioned. Everything is just so-so except those parts. My friend and I were waiting for check-in for more than 5 mins at the empty reception in mid-night. Hope the advice could be taken.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
OPS E, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Dandan1012
Thank you for your review, I do apologise about your wait at check-in, I have spoken with the team and this will not occur again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

It was our first visit to Belfast so we were unfamiliar with the city but very happy we chose to stay at the Ramada Encore. We arrived to Belfast by train and actually walked to the hotel. Rooms are very clean! There is a lovely restaurant and bar onsite. As well, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and bars. Staff were very helpful and accommodating!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FamilyTraveller091

Dear FamilyTraveller091
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you had a great stay and have no doubt you will be back soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Nice hotel well situated for the Cathedral Quarter. Rooms are quite basic but clean and comfortable. During my stay, I was in a room situated at the front of the hotel. There seemed to be some live band playing in the close vicinity until about 1 a.m. This could be heard very clearly in my room and a good night's sleep was impossible. Better soundproofing on the front of the hotel would be beneficial. Bar area is very good. Didn't try the restaurant. For some reason, the hot water in the hotel is more luke warm than hot.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Jason M

Dear Mr-Grumbleton
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you experienced a few issues during your stay. I will pass your comments onto the maintenance team regards the water, this is generally very warm and you can adjust it at the side of the shower. I do hope you return and if so please request a high room floor at an end of corridor.