1,903 results
All reviews city centre wet room walk in shower bars and restaurants car park twin room would stay again modern hotel titanic quarter odyssey arena short stay hotel restaurant reception staff saturday night stayed here for two nights titanic experience fantastic hotel
Reviewed 24 December 2015

Lovely warm welcome when arriving at reception from Rachel and nice clean room. It was quite quiet considering all the Christmas parties. The bathroom was all tiled with a powerful shower and plenty tea/coffee in the room. Just a short walk to the shopping centre. We had our party here too and the food was really good with great service. The staff looked after me really well so helpful especially Conner at the reception. The hotel is so central to everywhere I would like to go back for a weekend again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LexiBryce
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear LexiBryce,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your Christmas party!

I am pleased to read that you really enjoyed your time with us and I have passed your comments on to my reception team.

Hope to see you again soon, have a great 2016!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

The room was clean. Not particularly quiet as there was a nearby Rock concert. The reception staff were helpful and friendly. Able to order a delivery take away from a collection of menus they gave me.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Dear Simon C,

Thank you for leaving us a review of your stay.

I am pleased to see that your stay was an enjoyable one and I hope we will be welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Top floor room was great as lots of Xmas parties going on. Good to see everyone having fun and still able to sleep. Great location for us wouldn't hesitate staying again. Room clean and tidy very reasonable price. Staff very friendly. Made our stay in Belfast great

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VeggieSomerset

Dear VeggieSomerset,

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review of your stay, I am pleased that your visit was a positive one and I am glad we were able to help you enjoy your trip to Belfast as a whole.

Wishing you all the best and I hope we will be seeing you soon in the new year.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

The Ramada Encore is nice. Rooms are quite clean and have a good walk in shower. It has a lovely bar and friendly staff. Breakfast is ok. Close to the high street, bars and restaurants. Enjoyed our stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angeline H
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Dear Angeline H,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and I am pleased you found our hotel to your liking and our staff to be friendly and welcoming.

I hope we will be seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

A reasonable hotel, the service was lacking in particular at the bar and restaurant and then we finished our two nights withe bed bugs very unwanted and unpleasant. This hotel is in a central position.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank WandererK27
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear WandererK27,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay.

I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your visit and have passed your comments on to my bar and restaurant manager so we may improve.

We ensure the highest standards of hygiene in all our rooms and we have yet to find any signs of bed bugs in any of our bed linen, however I would like to invite you speak to me directly to discuss your experience with us.

Please feel free to contact me directly by email at ops@encorebelfast.co.uk.