All reviews jean christophe teething problems order eggs lagan river titanic building king room cathedral quarter beautiful hotel recommend this hotel fresh towels huge bed our night stay hotel guests great bathroom minute walk to the city centre saturday night room key
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with work and was immediately impressed with the lovely fresh entrance hall and friendly staff.

I was struck by how clean and stylish the hotel was, and they have a lovely event pumping out in the main foyer which makes for a lovely first impression.

The room was immaculate with gorgeous river views, however I noticed in the morning that it was impractical to do normal routine things like hair and make-up as there are only two mirrors (hallway and bathroom) but no plug sockets for hairdryers/straighteners nearby - I had to dry my hair in the reflective surface of the bedside lamp!

Also, with no natural lighting and quite harsh overhead lighting in the bathroom it was a gamble as to how clownish my make-up was going to be that day! However I must say, the king bed was MASSIVE - oversized winter jumper for scale - and very comfortable.

The highlight for me was Billy at breakfast in the morning though, I completely misunderstood that breakfast was a buffet (couldn't see the buffet bar!) and lovely Billy came and saved the day, brought a lovely pot of tea and brightened up my morning no end.

I've only given 3* even though I'd have loved to give more, but can't justify it as it was too impractical for me to get ready in the morning.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Kris S, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear RachelW3243

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you singled out Billy for special mention, I will ensure that he is made aware. I will certainly feed back your comments regarding the room practicality in case there are things we can do to improve this area however one thing you may have missed is there is a electrical socket in the back of the drawer that the hair dryer is located which will reach to the mirror on the wall for Hairdryers/ Straighteners.

Once again thank you and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Belfast

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The AC Hotel is a fairly new hotel on the waterfront in Belfast. There are a number of different areas in the bar/restaurant area to sit and have a quiet meeting. There is an outdoor seating area overlooking the river and Titanic building. Great coffee at good prices. Attentive, well trained staff. On street parking can be a bit of an issue as it’s limited to an hour. The hotel has a small car park. Look forward to using the hotel for meetings as it’s comfortable and cosy.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Grodgers

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent visit to us. I am delighted to hear that you found our Lounge and bar facilities suitable for your meetings.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Hotel was very clean and modern however rooms felt cold and stark. Sheets were stiff and bed not very comfortable. Had trouble with lighting and television. Most annoying was the scent that was blasted through the air conditioning units in the lobby and hallways. It smelled like very strong men's cologne. It was terrible. Location was decent, not right in city centre but walkable. Nice view of the river from our room.

Room Tip: ask for river view
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Getaway791758

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy all aspects of your stay. I hope this would not put you off staying with us again on another occasion.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I have stayed in a lot of hotels around Belfast in the last couple of years but this one has stopped my list as the best one we have stayed in. The rooms were amazing. Our room overlooked the water we could see the Odsyessy and Titanic quarter was lovely, The bed was massive I slept so well would have took the bed home if I could have. Great location for everything. Although car park was small we never had a problem getting a parking space. We had breakfast here and it was lovely. Only problem we had was when we tried to have a drink on the Saturday night it was after 11 so we had to charge it to the card on our room but they never took our card on the system so we had to go to reception to put a credit card on the system to get a drink that was well overpiced and not worth the wait so wouldnt recommend that. Other than that we will def be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Siobhan R

Dear Siobhan R

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a fabulous review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We have just returned from a weekend in Belfast , we stayed in the AC Marriott and what a pleasurable stay we had , very convenient for the city centre.
We were checked in by very pleasant reception staff always willing to help ,
The hotel is immaculately clean and well serviced ,
We had a wonderful meal in the restaurant which was first class , all dinning room staff couldn’t do enough to make our meal a pleasurable experience.
This hotel is in a fantastic location , the Titanic Centre a lovely walk along the Quayside .
We would definitely recommend this hotel it will not disappoint , and we are already planning our next trip for early next year.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Quayside
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Kris S, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Kimwak

Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I was delighted to hear that you had a good weekend in Belfast and enjoyed all that the hotel had to offer.

I look forward to welcoming you back next year.