All reviews pancake machine great hotel modern hotel rooftop bar belfast city recommend this hotel friendly receptionist great shower air con check in was quick tea and coffee perfect location saturday night both mornings bus station pubs and restaurants top floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from a wonderful stay with my mum and aunty! Fabulous experience from start to finish! Staff were so helpful, room was clean and comfy! The food was fab would recommend to anyone! Great location!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Maldron_BelfastCity, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Belfast City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear LaceyC429,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Maldron Hotel Belfast City. We are delighted to hear that you had a fabulous experience from start to finish and that you found our staff to be helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Myself and my wife Susan have recently returned home after a two night stay at the Maldron Hotel and these are our findings . Location , BRILLIANT , exit europa bus station , cross the road and there,s the hotel , quick and easy to find . On checking in we were offered a choice of rooms either on the third floor or the eight , we chose the higher as we felt it might offer better views and were not let down . The room itself was fine , big enough for the two of us , the bed was comfy although I did have a bit of trouble with the shower and got wet through once or twice whilst trying to master the controls. We were on bed and breakfast , I prefer a buffet breakfast and was not let down by the choice., the only down side was whilst we went down for breakfast about 9.00 am and were quickly shown a table , as the breakfast service went on it seemed the staff were struggling to cope with the numbers and people were left queing for quite a while , some choosing just to walk straight in merely adding to the chaos. The reception desk for breakfast was often left unattended and I felt if someone had been there all the time this situation could have been avoided. I would however say the following morning , we arrived at a similar time and a different person to the previous day was in charge and in our opinion it ran perfectly , well done to that man !! We thought Belfast was a wonderful city and will be making a return visit at sometime in the future , where will we stay !!! that's, easy The Maldron of course , a fantastic hotel in a fantastic location which exceeded all our expectations .

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher level to get better views of the city
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear john p,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Maldron Hotel Belfast City and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you appreciated the central location of our hotel and that we exceeded all of your expectations. The breakfast buffet can get very busy for us, however we are glad to hear that you were quickly shown to a table and you were impressed with our buffet selection. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect location for a trip back to the city to meet up with friends. The staff were brilliant, friendly and professional. The room while not exactly 'delux' was fine and the bed was very comfortable. I opted to stay for a second night to enjoy more of my hometown but this mustn't have been updated with the accommodation staff who walked into (and very quickly out of) my room early the second morning. The food was good, particularly the mussels and sour dough bread. The salmon was cooked perfectly however, the noodles were in a sweet sauce which tasted little like it's Asian description and was disappointing for £17.50! That said, I'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends
Maldron_BelfastCity, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Belfast City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Maria T,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Maldron Hotel Belfast City. We are delighted to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and professional and that you enjoyed our food offering. We do apologise for the misunderstanding on the second morning of your stay, and we hope that this has not put you off from returning to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Able to check in early on arrival which was great. Nice modern hotel with very pleasant helpful staff. Rooms are on the small side as mentioned but adequate for one night, not sure I would want to stay for longer though due to lack of space. Fantastic self service breakfast in the morning. My only complaint would be that I left an expensive phone charger behind in the room, which was not found when I phoned to question this, I would have expected the staff to hand it in when cleaning the room on our departure. All in all a lovely new hotel.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear magoosIreland,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Maldron Hotel Belfast City and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be modern and our staff to be helpful. Our team have been notified about your phone charger, and if it turns up we will be sure to contact you immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was only here for one night but found the hotel staff to be friendly and the location very convenient with a pretty square out front. Rooms were modern, clean and a decent size. I recommend a higher floor for a view.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Charlene A,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Maldron Hotel Belfast City. We are delighted to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that you appreciated the central location of our hotel. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again very soon.