“Breakfast ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #676 of 1,164 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend visited mc Donald's Boucher road it's just the same as any other mc Donald's , very clean and tidy

Reviewed 27 May 2017

It's the same as any other McDonalds, but it is too crowded. I don't feel very comfortable sitting in here. Have been here with my friends and your sitting very close together near other people. I would recommend at certain points in the day when it is quiet and not busy!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Incredibly slow, no coke and food was freezing cold. Praise be that we have a microwave in work to warm it or it would have been binned. Also looked a bit grubby. Would walk the extra footsteps to the main McDonalds on the high street!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Stopped here to get a banana milkshake, I was served quickly and the staff were polite but it was let down by the fact the branch was a complete mess. My milkshake was made very thick which made it impossible to drink. This McDonald's could be so much better.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I came here for lunch one day and really enjoyed my meal. Staff friendly and the service provided was very good indeed. Clean and tidy outlet.