“AMAZING AS ALWAYS ”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

my favourite restaurant by far, prices are reasonable, food always of high standard & so tasty, compliments to the chef, our waiter was very friendly & couldn’t do enough for us....10/10

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely, amazing food, I'm gluten free (wheat) and allergic reaction to cows milk, the waitress was fantastic, explained I was limited so I had the goats cheese salad, it was lovely, my mam has languistine thermadore which was gorgeous.
The four mains were impeccable, a fillet and sirloin steak, s salmon and chicken, a bottle of prosecco and malbec, the malbec was especially delicious, all for £140, exceptional value, staff were fun and happy whilst working exceptionally hard.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

First time here and the food was delicious.
We had two different mains, both chicken but really enjoyed and two starters - pate and I had the prawn thermidor which was scrumptious
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Visited this restaurant before theatre. Staff were very conscious of all customers going to theatre and ensured they were served and out of the restaurant in time for the show. Food was delicious and menu a bit different from normal. Would suggest they open a bit earlier as we felt we would have been there longer if we hadn't been so conscious of the time.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

First time I have ever visited this restaurant, we rang at 5:30pm and had a table by 5:50pm on a Friday night which was fantastic as we were seeing a show in Swansea Grand at 7:30.

I’m not a steak enthusiast, however I was told by multiple friends and family that I must try one of the steaks on offer.... so I did. I ordered the ‘Tournedos Roquefort Fillet Steak’ .... I cannot tell you how UNBELIEVABLE my steak was, combined with the sauce which was out of this world.... it literally melted in my mouth.
Utterly amazing, two fillet steaks, a large glass of wine and a large coke came to £52, which as we all know is a very good price for a fillet steak, a very nice portion size too! Steak is one of the most expensive dishes in any restaurant so I was more than willing to pay that price.

Would I visit again.... yes, I’d go back tomorrow and every day after that!