“Awsome ”

Simply Bare Cardiff Salon
Ranked #2 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Simply bare is cardiff first luxury city centre, waxing & beauty boutique. We offer a full range Lycon hot & strip waxing, body massage, facials reflexology & eye enhancement treatments. The boutique has 3 elegant rooms in which you will received the highest standard of treatments in the city. The salon also offers a vertical Sunbed facility. All our treatments are performed with your comfort & wellbeing in mind.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Visited today for my first ever bikini wax, my lovely waxer Cristina made me feel really relaxed, which is really hard as I have Aspergers and was very understanding. Thank you very much will deffo be returning...

missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi Meg B. It was great to meet you yesterday. We are so glad you felt relaxed with us in the salon. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We look forward to seeing you again. X

All reviews
"tint"
"aftercare"
"tension"

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Booked to have eyebrow shape and tint at Simply bare just before Christmas. Very impressed with the results. Friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely be going back.

missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hi. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the results of your treatment. We look forward to welcoming you back into the salon for your next treatments with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

So I was invited to Simply Bare by the beautiful owner Leah and can I just start by saying that she is a wonderful person inside and out! The building is absolutely beautiful! So warm and calming...

I got to choose which oil I wanted used on me and was encouraged to feel the oils and smell them... I was offered refreshments (I opted for water which was served in a beautiful glass with fresh cucumber) it's little things like this that always count!

I have suffered from insomnia and anxiety for 15 years now and as a result I suffer with joint pain, back pain and a lot of tension... I had the the aromatherapy massage and it was just amazing! The therapist I saw was so kind. The massage was just absolutely amazing I felt like a new person when it was over!

I will be returning once a month and I highly recommend that everyone visits Simply Bare.

To say I'm happy is an understatement! I cannot thank you all enough! The world needs more people like the owner and her staff at Simply Bare :)

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My first visit at “Simply Bare” for a simply bare wax... normally not keen on the pain which goes along with having done waxing.... Lycon waxing, was so not painful .. Amazing service .. will definitely recommend them ..

missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Hi Kanchan. Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are glad you had a good experience with us. See you again soon. x