Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Can’t recommend enough!

Popped in hoping for a quick last minute wax before going on holiday and Leah honestly could not... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LushLittleWelshGirl
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great facial

I had a great facial today. I felt reborn. I recommend Simply Bare to everybody who would like to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
EsraY7
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cardiff
from US$16.10
from US$36.00
from US$16.70
More Info
All reviews bikini wax lovely staff an amazing experience leah waxing facial eyebrows therapist waxed tint aftercare tension
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Booked to have eyebrow shape and tint at Simply bare just before Christmas. Very impressed with the results. Friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: January 2018
missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hi. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the results of your treatment. We look forward to welcoming you back into the salon for your next treatments with us.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

So I was invited to Simply Bare by the beautiful owner Leah and can I just start by saying that she is a wonderful person inside and out! The building is absolutely beautiful! So warm and calming...

I got to choose which oil I wanted used on me and was encouraged to feel the oils and smell them... I was offered refreshments (I opted for water which was served in a beautiful glass with fresh cucumber) it's little things like this that always count!

I have suffered from insomnia and anxiety for 15 years now and as a result I suffer with joint pain, back pain and a lot of tension... I had the the aromatherapy massage and it was just amazing! The therapist I saw was so kind. The massage was just absolutely amazing I felt like a new person when it was over!

I will be returning once a month and I highly recommend that everyone visits Simply Bare.

To say I'm happy is an understatement! I cannot thank you all enough! The world needs more people like the owner and her staff at Simply Bare :)

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My first visit at “Simply Bare” for a simply bare wax... normally not keen on the pain which goes along with having done waxing.... Lycon waxing, was so not painful .. Amazing service .. will definitely recommend them ..

Date of experience: November 2017
missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Hi Kanchan. Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are glad you had a good experience with us. See you again soon. x

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had a wax at this salon and was greeted by very friendly, professional staff who made the experience relaxing and efficient.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I visted Simply Bare for the first time today for a 'simply bare' wax, and was absolutely delighted with the whole experience as well as the results. The staff are just wonderfull, so warm & welcoming and very knowledgeable and professional - I felt immediately at ease. The salon is spotlessly clean, warm and well decorated - the treatment room was excellent, neat & tidy and luxurious - loved the little tv on the wall to watch while having my treatment! My therapist (Leena I think) was so professional and competant it was all done & dusted before I knew it (which was great as I was on my lunch break from work). So pleased with the results and the aftercare - a very thorough job well done! Can't recommend enough, have already booked in my next wax ready. :)

Date of experience: July 2017
missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Hi Joanna E. Thank you for taking the time to write us this such a positive review. We are very grateful for this & we are happy that your experience with us was a great one. We consistently strive to provide the best treatment experience to all our clients.
We look forward to seeing you again for your next treatment.