“A very pleasant lunch”
Review of The Aneurin Bevan

The Aneurin Bevan
Ranked #45 of 82 Nightlife in Cardiff
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Popped in here for lunch prior to an appointment in Cardiff. Impressed by the building as we entered. Plenty of character and quite roomy.

A reasonable choice of ales and I chose Black Jack, a lovely winter ale. Lunch was very good, vegetarian lasagne and side salad. My wife had chilli sausages and mash. It was well presented and well worth the cost.

The pub was quiet although a lot of customers were having lunch.

The toilets were clean. There was also plenty of parking.

A very pleasant lunch.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Prices very good, beer very good, staff very good, service very good. Fish Friday unbeatable in the UK (even if you pay twice as much)!

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Food and drinks ok. Menu needs updating, staff always friendy.
Not a good to visit it during half term lots of children.
Beer always cheaper

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Very poor customer service tonight I ordered a curry and on the first mouthful found a very sharp piece of plastic about an inch long informed staff who we're more interested in checking the rest of the food and only quickly asking if I was ok, if I had of swallowed or chewed on it would have definately caused a medical problem, i visit this pub often for food and this is not the customer service I expect a simple couple of sentances of some kind of apology would have done I even finished the meal after a very close examination of the rest of the food , I was to hungry to wait for another meal much to my wifes annoyance. All in all not agood night.