“An Excellent Choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ole_and_Y...
London, United Kingdom
“An Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We enjoyed our stay in this waterfront apartment very much. On arrival we were made to feel very welcome by Charles and Alison. During our one week stay we had told them that we would be having 2 guests for an overnight stay and they were thoughtful enough to make sure that there would be an extra secure parking space for them which we found very helpful.

The apartment was clean and comfortable and had a wonderful terrace with views over the waterfront. It was very quiet and in a nice location within walking distance to the centre of town. We can highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and position on the waterfront. The apartment felt spacious and cheerful
Liked least: The duvet was a bit heavy for the summertime.
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
E3604LVpe...
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellant waterfront appartment at cardiff Bay”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment in Cardiff Bay for a week and found it to be in immaculate condition, extremely comfortable, secure and spacious, with, beautiful views over the bay from the deck, lounge and bedroom. It was a very pleasant walk along the waterfront to the shops and restaurants in Mermaid Quay, and to tourist attractions such as the Millennium Centre and the Dr Who exhibition. Also transport links to Cardiff City were virtually on our doorstep. as was a small supermarket.
Our host Charles went out of his way to make us feel welcome, and his personal and friendly assistance to us .made our stay especially memorable.
We travel regularly and found this week in Cardiff Bay to be one of the more enjoyable and relaxing of our holidays away.

Liked best: Location, guality .host support.friendly people
Friends getaway Older travelers
KandH2015
Frankfurt, Germany
“Wonderful place to stay in very convenient location”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

With only minutes to walk to Mermaid Quay with lots of restaurants, a comedy club and a waterbus stop, a bus stop for rides into the city right outside the door and a huge sun terrace, this is the perfect place to stay for discovering Cardiff and its surroundings. The apartment is even nicer than on the pictures, everything is immaculately clean, TV with Sky programs, comfortable bed and couch and have I mentioned the wonderful terrace? Charles welcomed us on arrival and gave a very thorough description of everything, and both Charles and Alison came to say goodbye which we considered a very nice touch. You will find everything you need to cook and eat in, Tesco, CoOp and Sainsbury are right around the corner, but there are lots of very nice eat-out-opportunities in walking distance, too. Unfortunately the weather was not warm enough to spend a lot of time on the terrace, but we had breakfast there once and it was just wonderful. Sightseeing recommendations: Cardiff Castle, Tintern Abbey and Big Pit at Blaenavon - all very unique in their field.

Liked best: The terrace
Liked least: Nothing!
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
edesem123
Rossland, Canada
“Awesome place to stay in Cardiff Bay!”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I just returned from a 2 week stay in Cardiff, 10 days of which I stayed in this condo, and it was exceptional in every way.

From the moment I inquired on the unit, Charles and Alison were very responsive and got back to me right away. When I arrived, Charles met me at the hotel I was staying at and drove me to the apartment. He was very professional, friendly and helpful, and provided a detailed overview of the apartment and surroundings, and provided all the information I needed.

The apartment is exactly as advertised, and it in fact is a little nicer and bigger in real life as compared to the pictures. The area is quiet and peaceful, yet is only a 5 minute walk into the center of Cardiff Bay. I loved the fact that it was so close to the action, yet not in the thick of the noise and activity.

I thought it was also excellent value. I stayed at the St David's spa and hotel for the first 3 days of my visit (as the apartment wasn't available for those days), and this apartment was hands down my preferred option.

The apartment is airy and light, and has a very good feel to it. It is comfortable and homey, and makes the perfect home away from home while visiting this area. I definitely plan to stay here on my next visit, and highly recommend it!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the view, and the apartment itself
Liked least: I didn`t dislike anything
Travelling group: Solo
Kazushige...
“Comfortable to stay about 30days for business”
Reviewed 17 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I had a great stay at this apartment with a big terrace. I loved the location and view of Cardiff Bay from apartment which was in a great shape and very clean and nicely furnished. In the weekend morning I just had to go over the street for having breakfast and there were plenty of restaurants and a food shops around. Its just a few minutes walk to the shops. The owner was very helpful and easy to communicate with and I get lots of helpful advice where to go.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Kitchen & utensils
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$134
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing