“Window cleaner”

Subway
Ranked #699 of 1,334 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to subway for breakfast the food was good we Sat in to eat. The window cleaner was there we were sitting by the window he didn't ask me to move just pushed passed. The lady behind the counter looked and didn't say anything although I spilt my drink!! To top it off we had to wait for him to finish doing the door before we could get out!! Not going there again!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Subway gas greatly improved big time, with the freshest of produce, choices of meats, sauces plentyful, and to date a really fresh salad bowl of your choice of everything you fancy, which is fantastic for me as I do not eat bread,or dairy, there is a few places to sit indoors, but you can also take it away and eat it in a scenic location

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Door says it's open until 10pm, so why at 7 are you closed? When asked if you were open the rude lady working snapped back "No were closed"

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This subway is the onlyy fast food place in the bay and that means it can get really busy at lunch times and on weekends when there are a lot of visitors to the bay.
The food is always good and the service is ok too. On occasions they can be low on staff and at those times the waits can be pretty long.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Three completely arrogant people !! I came here today 05.04.3017 at 13.13 and the first one was bloody arrogant ignoring me. The second one was complaining about the topping I asked for with his female colleague because "it's not worth what's she's choosing I know I know" and blablabla. It lasted til I asked "is there any problem guys"? They said "aw nope" so y all that silly comments while turned with the back? As I go to subway twice a year I don't have any idea on how get a good deal....would you be enough kind to suggest me something about instead of still talking in front of me with your colleagues?! Please provide some manners and hopefully professional staff for all of us guests.

1  Thank Hakuna M