“STAY AWAY”

Supajump
Ranked #33 of 53 Fun & Games in Cardiff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have fun, get fit and get airborne at our trampoline park which has around 25,000 square feet of interconnected trampolines with special features such as angled walls, tricks airbag, slam dunk basketball, dodgeball court, battlebeam, american diner and candy store!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Completely unsafe and run by horrible people who don't care about any customer! Im trained in health and safety and saw SO many rules broken, clearly no one hear is trained!! All staff have an attitude and its very overpriced

All reviews
"cafe upstairs"
in 2 reviews
"staff were really friendly"
"trampoline"
in 3 reviews
"parks"
in 6 reviews
"venue"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Let's start from the beginning... Advertised paw patrol all day - they were there for 5 minutes of our visit. Staff were very rude, everytime I asked a question they turned and Walked away. Told off several times by staffs children. No adult socks available, had to pay for socks that don't even fit! Poor atmosphere, damage to trampolines which could cause serious injury. Seriously wouldn't bother with this place.

1  Thank Danielle G
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Good location, plenty of parking, lovely friendly staff, SPOTLESSLY clean, good facilities on site at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I've done most of these trampoline parks in South Wales with my boys. This one was different as there was no safety briefing at the start and only one member of staff that could see monitoring the jumpers.
They insisted on us purchasing their jump socks for £2 a pair as other trampoline park socks weren't valid!
The top cafe was filthy. I'm not a fussy person, but none of the empty tables had been cleared despite there being 4 cafe servers behind the counter chatting to each other. The £3 hot dog I bought was the same size as the 60p Ikea ones.
We won't be returning.