Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
A fun 2hrs on the Lake

We hired 2 Double Kayaks and at £35 for 2hrs it was good value for money as further around the lake... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ktpot
Beverley, United Kingdom
via mobile
Kayaking in Snowdonia

Absolutely brilliant 2hrs spent in one of the most picturesque locations in the UK! Price for a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Ferrari1963
via mobile

All reviews hour kayaking beautiful lake couple of hours across the road north wales wetsuits shoes paddle session kayakers snowdonia activity beginners trees jacket scenery cafe
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021

We went paddle boarding and kayaking on separate occasions. It was a beautiful lake with stunning scenery. The staff were polite however, safety was clearly lacking. We were not ask key questions such as if we could swim. We needed to specifically ask for buoyancy aids and no information was given for what to do if we came into any trouble on the water. At no point did anyone explain how to use the equipment and we were therefore left on our own attempting to paddle board for the first time.

1  Thank sophiedI241EC
Reviewed 15 August 2021

Managed to book this for later in the same week. Lucky break. We hired 2 kayaks and extra wet suits n bouyancy aids. We had our own paddle board, had a great time. Just one comment carpark is free but not huge, you can park further up and some parked on the road. Public toilets a walk up the road.. changing rooms with toilets and showers, lockers available.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

We had a great day out in Llanberis, with a picnic by the lake. Followed by a couple of hours Kayaking with the kids. Great value, would highly recommend

Reviewed 18 July 2021

Sorry if the cafe is not parts of your water sports
BUT we came today and as a local family found it nearly ruined our day staff were being trained on the till which is fine but on probably the busiest day of the year didn’t help as the girl doing the coffees had to stop and help I questioned The with the staff amd I was told not to be rude and I was welcome to leave by the manger we waited 40 mins for 4 drinks I was scowled at for asking to out my ice creams back in the freezer as they were melting due to the wait to be told by a teenage waitress that I was in the wrong I found disgusting customer service I was told by the so called manger that the customer is not always right I will not be recommended this cafe or returning it’s a shame when as a family we are trying to support a local business and it gets thrown back in your face. The girl doing the coffees deserve s a medal for coping with such working conditions a huge wait due to 2 staff running everything while the manger found it acceptable to load ice creams into a freezer the manger also told me that they had plenty of staff then apologised to the other customers that they were under staff ??????

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank D6551LFmarkc
CBOBTHORNE, Manager at Snowdonia Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing this version of events.

Reviewed 14 July 2021

What an INCREDIBLE experience. We hired 5 kayaks for a few hours and paddled around Llyn Padarn in the shadows of Mount Snowden and the surrounding landscapes. The views and scenary were breathtaking. We had great fun on the Kayaks, all the kit we needed was included. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Get there early to kit up. The lake is pretty cold if you're thinking of jumping in... but that's all part of the fun right? Wish we had taken a BBQ to watch the sun go down. Worth popping up to the top of the lake to look back at the view! Will 100% be back, maybe to SUP next time? Enjoy!

Date of experience: July 2021