“Perfect Little getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
The Snowdon Range from Capel Curig Our house, front approach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Snowdon Range from Capel Curig
Our house, front approach
The Garden House - terrace view
The Garden House - double door entrance, covered area on the sunny side.
The Garden House - kitchen entrance
The Lounge - garden and mountains view
The Dining Room - gardens view
The Twin Bedroom - garden view
9. Picture window - from the Lounge
The Lounge
The en-suite bathroom
Lounge easily converts to bedroom in 10 secs
Shower room - difficult to photograph!
Part of the Kitchen
35. Climbing in  Snowdonia
Monty and Pamela Martin - The Ascent of Snowdon
Nick Martin at the Standing Stone, Miners' / PyG Track, Snowdon
Daniel Martin - Navigator, Snowdon
31. Betws-y-Coed - Pont-y-Pair (Bridge of the Cauldron)
34. Caernarfon Castle
32. Blubell Wood
37. Conwy harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jmee1
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Perfect Little getaway”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Me and my partner with our 3 year old daughter have just returned home from 2 nights at the country Garden house. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Geoff and Wendy genuinely ooze loveliness and this pores out into their lovely little country house and garden. I would go as far as saying that the pictures do not reflect just how beautiful the place is. Its very cozy and super clean and is in a prime central location for exploring North Wales and close to bewts-y-coed. The house has everything in it you would need for your break. My partner even moaned at me asking why i cant get our towels at home so fluffy, soft and white! I would highly recommend this house and will definitely look to return in the summer to see the vast gardens in full bloom. Thanks so much Wendy and Geoff. Hope to see you again soon. : )

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location was central for exploring.
Liked least: Dragging my daughter out kicking and screaming when we had to come home.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Feb 2014
Dear Linsey and Family,

Thank you for your Trip Adviser Review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here - especially your little girl, Holly, who is very sweet. I had to laugh when I read about her not wanting to leave here. That's great.

I seem to recall that, in response to your enquiry about "the floods" I told you that we had been completely unaffected, despite weeks of heavy rain; and then, immediately upon your arrival, the roof started to leak!

Thanks for putting up with the buckets. We joined the queue for the roofing contractors and I am happy to say that we have had no more leaks since your stay with us.

Geoff and Wendy
Chavichig...
Madrid, Spain
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Great hosts, lots of information, amazing garden, lovely views. Main bed too soft in my opinion, but that´s just mine.
Would come back no doubt, and would definately recomend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views and garden
Liked least: soft bed
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Aug 2015
Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am sorry to have been so long in responding to your kind review. Would you please see the review dated August 9, 2015? - where you can read my detailed response to everyone who has been kind enough to take the trouble to submit a review and who has not been thanked.

Geoffrey
13.08.2015
Warrington
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
18 Aug 2013
Dear Jackie, Rick and Jamie,

Thank you for sending your Review to Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased that you all enjoyed your stay here, and we are especially pleased that your elderly mother was comfortable and happy.

I am not sure that we deserve the five stars that you awarded us, but we will do our best to keep up to it!

We look forward to meeting you again.

Geoffrey and Wendy
Wa
Reviewed 22 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
22 Jun 2013
Dear Vivian and family,

Thank you for posting this Trip Adviser review.

We very much enjoyed your company and we are happy that you enjoyed your holiday, including our challenging narrow, steep roads. Next time you could explore more of them - that way you can see Snowdonia at its best. You certainly crammed a lot into your short stay with us!

I expect that by now you have settled down in your Washington home and you will be out on the ocean fishing again....making plans for your winter skiing trips.....and sun-bathing in Hawaii.....

Phew! Exhausting! We look forward to seeing you again next year......for another relaxing holiday in Wales.

Yours sincerely,

Geoffrey and Wendy
Malta
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

19 Jun 2013
Dear Gail, Monika and Seamus,

Thank you for submitting your very nice review to Trip Adviser; we appreciate that.

Wendy and I are both very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in the Country Garden House, especially as you yourselves come from another beautiful place - the Island of Malta.

We hope you had a good flight home and we look forward to meeting you all again sometime.

Wendy and Geoffrey
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing