All reviews a number of occasions warm welcome colleen dog village snowdon
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I have just stayed at the Colwyn Guest House again and it never fails to deliver excellent value for money. The rooms are so nice and are very comfortable, Colleen is a lovely hostess and everything was great. We will be back again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shirley M
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Absolutely perfect. Or host Coleen was wonderful, very good breakfast with generous amounts of luxury yoghurt, toast, bacon. All cooked perfectly. and a warm comfortable bed.
The owner was even caring enough to check which routes we were taking up and down the mountain and what time we expected to be back!

It's good to be looked after.

We'll be back again, thanks Coleen.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2015

The whole experience was great, first time I had been to Wales, people were very friendly. Colwyn guest house was excellent, room was spotless, very comfortable, breakfast was lovely, I would defiantly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Colwyn10, Manager at Colwyn Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

Happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Colwyn Guest House, it is always nice to get positive feedback. I do hope that I will see you again sometime

Reviewed 28 June 2015

I've stayed here a number of times over several years and recently stayed again. The rooms are lovely, simply but tastefully decorated and Colleen, the owner is lovely. She is very welcoming and accommodating and does brilliant breakfasts! This time I had a front room but Beddgelert is lovely and quiet at night and it was nice to hear the river babbling opposite as I went to sleep. In fact I was so comfortable I slept for 10 hours on my first night. We had a great time sitting out on the terrace enjoying warm weather and catching up. This is a great place to stay - extremely good value for money. We will be back!

Room Tip: They are all nice and equally comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Colwyn10, Owner at Colwyn Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is good to have feedback.
I have to agree it is lovely to listen to the river as you go to sleep.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

A group of us stayed at the Colwyn Guest House and all had a wonderful time!
The rooms were well decorated and clean, the beds were comfortable, and it felt like a home from home. The breakfast was lovely, and Colleen, the owner, was very accommodating throughout our stay. Beddgelert is a very picturesque place, and the Colwyn Guest House is the perfect place to stay. Would certainly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Colwyn10, Owner at Colwyn Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

Thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure having you stay, you were all such lovely guests. Hope to see you again sometime.