“Lovely house for a holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Inspirati...
“Lovely house for a holiday”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This house is very conveniently located a short walk to the centre of Abergavenny and all the main sites in the town. It is very comfortably furnished and has everything you need for a visit to this lovely town.

24 Aug 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay . Thank you for leaving the cottage so clean and tidy. Great guests!
Debs540
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Town and Country Cottage”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I recently booked this cottage for a week for myself, my husband and our 16 year old son. The cottage is lovely and has everything you would need to make your stay comfortable. Although Gay didn't meet us when we arrived she did pop round and she is a very friendly and welcoming lady.
Abergavenny is a lovely town with lots of interesting and independent shops, an indoor market on some days, cafes, pubs, restaurants, a theatre, cinema and is an easy walk from the cottage.
I would definitely stay here again.

Your age range 50-64
17 Aug 2017
Thank you for a great review. Debra and her husband were lovely people and left the house in an immaculate condition. I would welcome them to stay again.
LizH1807
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Super Abergavenny cottage”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We really enjoyed our stay - the cottage is very comfortable and is very well situated, being a five minute walk from the town centre. The view from the back garden of The Blorenge is stunning, especially when the sun is shining! There is plenty to see and do in the area, with some lovely walks suitable for all abilities close by. The train station is about a twenty minute walk, and with a good service it is possible to easily travel further afield if you wish (we enjoyed a lovely day in Cardiff Bay travelling by train). We were a little concerned at first that there was no off road parking, but generally there were always spaces close to the cottage. Would definitely recommend!

19 Aug 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay and yes Cardiff Bay is certainly worth a visit although good to know it 's possible by train- something I've never done but one of my favourite places on a good day to enjoy alfresco eating and cocktails.
I know you were a little apprehensive about the parking so I'm glad you didn't find it a problem.
Jennifer...
“Lovely Cottage in an Excellent Location”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in Ty Pinc. It is one of the best cottages we have ever stayed in. All the rooms are spacious and the kitchen is well stocked. The view of the Blorenge mountain from the back garden is breathtaking. The cottage is situated 5 minutes walk from the shops, restaurants and pubs. There is nothing negative to say about Ty Pinc and Abergavenny. Everyday we walked for miles in the beautiful countryside. We will definitely go back again to Ty Pinc. Thank you Gay for being a lovely lady.

8 Aug 2017
Oh that is so nice , thank you so much. You were the most wonderful guests and the cottage was immaculate when you left. It was great to meet you and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Gay
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

18 Jun 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for a great review . Look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing