“Coasteering - Morfa Nefyn”
Review of Gaia Adventures

Gaia Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We love going to cool places, having adventures, and spending time with fun people. If this sounds good, you're in the right place. Join us for a tailored adventure or course. Check our website, and feel free to give us a buzz - we're always happy to chat about making things happen!
Reviewed 27 June 2017

What a laugh!!!!
Organised this as a corporate event. Accessible to all. The adventure was what you wanted to make of it. Sam was super flexible, we had a mixed team so for those who didn't have the energy for the whole trip they could exit, those with bags of energy could stick it to the end. 2.5hrs of great fun! Would highly recommend.

Will N, Owner at Gaia Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank's for taking the time to do that Jack. Hope we managed to inspire your placement students by showing them one the most beautiful places in the UK from a unique angle. We love it down there in the water!
See you soon.

"route"
"pitched"
"activity"

Reviewed 16 June 2017

If you love to rock climb, North Wales is a great place to do it with an immense variety of routes for all levels, with gorgeous scenery. Gaia Adventures is a fantastic organization that leads groups of various sizes out for single and multi-day trips. They are very organized and professional with excellent instructors that take the time to understand your level of ability and work with you to meet your goals. Sam's enthusiasm and positive attitude throughout my private two day course made it an awesome experience. I hadn't been out on the rocks for a decade and Sam got me out on a multi-pitch climb the first day and a route off of a seacliff the second day. The seacliff was a first-ever experience and truly breathtaking. I also really like Gaia because they are a sustainable company with a focus on getting people out in nature to appreciate the natural beauty with the hope that they will also become stewards to help protect these natural places. I can't say enough about Gaia. Go with this company and you won't be disappointed, that's for sure.

Will N, Owner at Gaia Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

It was great to spend time with you. thanks for coming and for the ideas and input from yourself. We got loads done so well done!
Glad to give you a good intro to the best bits of North Wales.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Dave H
The perfect 50th birthday present for a dad who still thinks he is thirty!
I have dragged my family along many adventures over the years and hopefully instilled a good respect for the active lifestyle, consequently for my recent birthday they booked me and our 14 year old son onto a days climbing and then Cliff Camping with Gaia Adventures.
We had to travel into north Wales for the experience and was extremely pleased that Sam was able to be flexible with the booking as the night we had planned to be out was dreadful weather, the following night however was perfect.
My son and I have both some climbing experience but we have reached the point where in this area of life he is starting to push past me! so I had been thinking some outside help would be needed to move us on. Sam, our instructor pitched a perfect day of challenging climbing, how to be being safe and self reliant and focused tuition for Harry on lead climbing.
The portaledge camping was icing on the cake. I cannot think of another experience that would provide such an 'out of the ordinary' activity and to be able to do it with my son was fantastic.
Our instructor Sam was spot on in every aspect, a really believable young man out there doing it for real himself but also helping /inspiring others to reach their potential. He certainly inspired us.

Sam F, Owner at Gaia Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thanks Dave. You're still climbing like your 30... just keep those feet on!
Great to meet you both and im looking forward to running into Harry in the mountains soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Sam is a fantastic coach. The coaching I received on footwork made such a difference and the overnight stay on the ledge was an amazing memory that will last a lifetime.

Will N, Owner at Gaia Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Hi Nat, Thanks a lot for that! A brilliant couple of days with you both. It was lovely to meet you properly at last. See you again, maybe in Spain next time. Keep enjoying your climbing.