All reviews fudge cellar bar gins dog location
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic cellar bar that is a welcome addition to Caernarfon’s social scene.

Good selection of quality gins and ales served in a relaxed atmosphere.

Great ambience, often enhanced on the weekend by live music.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Booked this lodge/bunk house back in November 17 for my 6 yo son and me to climb Snowdon. Ended up being joined by my wife and 2 yo daughter. When I first mentioned our accommodation to the female half I was questioned on my choice! Now having returned from an amazing weekend away none of us have any doubt of returning for future visits.
On arrival we were greeted welcomed and offered assistance with our surprisingly large amount of luggage to the top floor 'Martha' self contained attic room. From the moment the door opened we all loved the layout, decor and facilities. As we settled I after a 7 hour drive we felt at home in the 3 room accommodation. Double bed, 2 hideaway single beds that the kids loved. Corner sofa big tv kettle microwave big shower And toilet.
The staff were genuinely helpful interested informative and made the stay even more enjoyable. To whom I must thank sincerely.
The first morning we all fuelled up on the generous breakfast before heading out to climb Snowdon.
The Location was spot on. Cleanliness bang on.
I was able to talk to the staff easily and made some very minor critique suggestions about the stay, all of which were met with genuine interest and taken in the way I intended - suggestions to make changes to further evolve the accommodation. no problems as such just very minor things that had I been 10 years younger or on my own would never have crossed my mind!
10/10 from all of us and we hope to return again before the end of the year.
Highly recommend a stay here as a family or as individuals. No photos of the room as we most certainly my made ourselves at home here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fiatt29
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We were looking for somewhere that allowed dogs and served great coffee. This place appeared just in time. All was as it should be. The member of staff made us most welcome. The coffee and hot chocolate were both great. And the dog was very happy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve visited Ty Glyndwr and I honestly wouldn’t stay anywhere else when visiting that part of Wales! It’s an awesome location to stay if your climbing snowdon or just want a quiet weekend away!

The staff are brilliant, rooms are so quirky and the beds! The mattresses are THE best.. best night sleep ever! (Especially after a snowy mountain climb!)

The bar downstairs has great priced drinks and they know how to make some mean cocktails!

They have everything you need! With your breakfast included in your stay and lots of little family restaurants around for evening meals you literally don’t need anything else!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Amy V
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely chocolate, banana and coconut cake. It was an absolutely lovely cake, all my favourite things in one! Hot chocolate very tasty with the fudge being a nice touch. Staff very friendly and talkative.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends