1,060 results
All reviewsspa facilitiesrelaxation roomspa breakhydrotherapy poolsteam roomgreat spafull body massagebusiness parkan industrial estatesalt grottoflip flopssalt roomwarm poolfell asleeptreatment areatreatments bookedtreatment rooms
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

After a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing stay earlier in the month my partner and I decided to book a return stay at The Malvern. After two separate one night visits, I strongly recommend a weekend stay so you are able to appreciate all that is on offer at the hotel, from the relaxation room, to the heated pool and range of services offered at the spa, two days will allow you to maximise your relaxation opportunity.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
MalvernMalvern, Manager at The Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Hello David

Thank you for your review and feedback.

I am delighted you chose to visit The Malvern again and that you have thoroughly enjoyed both stays.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Lynsey Kettlewell, General Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I went for a spa break with my mom. It was amazing from start to finish! Friendly staff at check in, who gave us a tour and took our bags before we went to lunch. The food was delicious throughout our stay. We headed to the spa after lunch with our complimentary robe, towel and slippers, making use of the lockers (which didn't need coins). The spa needs to be tried to be believed. Lovely warm water, which went outside for a slightly different experience. There were 4 steam rooms/saunas, plus a hot and freezing cold shower.
I had a full body massage, which was the best I've ever had. The masseuse used her arms and elbows as well as her hands, for a truly relaxing and enjoyable experience. My mom had a back massage and facial and also loved her treatment.
Dinner also gets 10/10, catering to our dietary needs.
The only down side, was that we only had access to the spa on our second day until check out at 11am. But I guess this is to restrict access and avoid overcrowding.
I will DEFINITELY be returning in the near future!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
MalvernMalvern, Manager at The Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Hello Oeiisha

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

It is so lovely to hear that you and your mom had such a fabulous stay and that you particularly enjoyed your treatments.

I hope we will see you again very soon.

Amy Downton, Spa Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Me and the wife went to the Malvern spa / hotel to have a relaxing break and we wasn't disappointed

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the spa was very nice

The spa area where you get your treatments done massage etc was laid out nicely and the wife was happy

The rooms where clean and bed was comfy

The evening meal was very nice compliments to the chef

I though the whole experience was good value for money and will be booking again in the near future

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello there

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted the team looked after you so well and that you both enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Lynsey Kettlewell, General Manger

Reviewed 27 April 2017

the malvern is situated on what looks like an industrial estate, and on arriving we had to fight for a carparking space so don't think paying for a room gets you a space. The reception looks exactly like our local leisure centre with the racks of towels and people walking about in white slippers and dressing gowns, not like a 4* hotel, the room whilst clean was utterly 'business meeting' bland and uninspiring with a view of the carpark. The bathroom has no bath, no hooks and a toilet that is so low to the ground it is ridiculous, there was tea and coffee and black out curtains but we left early in the morning as we couldn't stand the loud mechanical noise that probably was a part of the 'spa' treatments the rooms were over.
It's been a long time since I have disliked a 'hotel' this much.
I cannot comment on the food or the leisure centre/spa bit as we didn't use either
and we didn't bother to say anything at the time as we were here for one night on our way to somewhere else thank goodness

Room Tip: pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

I am sorry to learn of your disappointment with your stay at The Malvern.

We are situated on a weekday low rise business park but our spa facilities usually ensure this is soon forgotten once inside.

I am surprised at you comments regarding car parking as we have a large car park as well as an overflow area. We have rooms with baths and showers and I am sorry if we were unable to provide you with your requested choice when booking.

Once again I am sorry The Malvern was not to your liking for your visit.

Lynsey Kettlewell,General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2017

A group of 6 of us came for an overnight stay and spa experience, including dinner and breakfast. The whole experience was excellent from the facilities, rooms, food and staff who were all friendly, helpful and clearly enjoyed their jobs. The restaurant and bar areas were great, drinks were well priced and all staff helpful and pleasant. At dinner and breakfast we were expected and a table for 6 was always available.
The spa was busy but still plenty of room for us all and the outdoor pool is amazing!
A special thank you to Mo and Hanna in reception for free bubbly vouchers as we were celebrating a birthday ! We will deifnately be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
MalvernMalvern, Manager at The Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for your glowing review. I am absolutely delighted and honored to hear we are the best spa you have been to.
I am so pleased you all had a great time and enjoyed all aspects of your stay.
I have shared your thanks with Moh and Hanna.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards