“Fantastic, really good fun”

Live For Today Adventures - Hazlewood Castle
Ranked #1 of 34 Outdoor Activities in Leeds
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 'Live For Today' is a well know quote used by many that means living life to the full! Here at our Hazlewood Castle Venue (one of three in the north) we offer a great range of activities that are perfect for a group party, kids parties and simple days out! Activities on offer; Quad Biking, Paintballing, Archery, Orienteering, Bushcraft, Laser Tag and Air Rifle Shooting Our instructors are truly unique and have been hand-picked over the years, they are able to provide the best experience possible in a safe environment.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I attended with a group of strangers as a dating event. We did air rifle shooting, archery and crossbow. I loved all the activities but especially the air rifle. The games and challenges were great. We were given good instructions and were helped to improve as well. It was really well organised and our instructor Anthony was professional but really good fun and made us all laugh a lot! I’d definitely recommend it to friends!!

LiveForToday123, Manager at Live For Today Adventures - Hazlewood Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thanks for the great review, Kirsty! We're glad you had fun :)

All reviews
"christmas present"
"lee"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Booked this after seeing my friends recent visit - Rick took us out and kindly stopped to take pictures of us and even video'd us completing part of the track. He was brilliant and very patient with me, who kept lagging behind and talked me through doing the harder parts giving me time and encouragement to do it - had a brilliant Sunday afternoon and will definitely be back!

Glad to hear you had a good time, Nicola! Thanks for the review, and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Had a bit of fun in the woodland, on quad bikes under excellent tuition of Rick and Anthony. It was good to get out of the wheelchair and have some fun. A brilliant day thanks guys

Thanks for the review! You're welcome, we love having Sportability groups!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I visited Live For Today last weekend to go quad biking.I hadn't done it for nearly 20 years so was pretty much a beginner. We where greeted by Rick who was very friendly, showed us to the changing area where we could get our overalls, helmets and gloves. Once the group was ready, we where given a safety briefing by the quads and shown how they work. We where then taken out onto the course following our instructor Rick. At first I was a bit slow but the course helped you quickly get to grips with how the quad bike worked and I was much more confident by the time I was half way through. The harder part of the course was quite exciting and the challenges where good fun too. It seemed to be good value for money and I intend to return soon.

Thanks for the review, David! We look forward to seeing you again soon then!