Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent time with ATV/Crossbow

My son found this while we were in Leeds when Googling for something to do. If you're going to do... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tdugz
Quads in the woods, great experience!

Tyler was our guide for a session of quad biking and rifle shooting. A friendly and laid back... read more

Reviewed yesterday
HorzuP

Recommended experiences in and around Leeds
from US$588.18
from US$30.78
from US$39.30
More Info
All reviews axe throwing quad biking air rifle shooting great fun great instructor bush craft archery session friendly competition my partners birthday stag party safety briefing be booking again fantastic afternoon birthday present a lot of fun lee daz
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Booked this after seeing my friends recent visit - Rick took us out and kindly stopped to take pictures of us and even video'd us completing part of the track. He was brilliant and very patient with me, who kept lagging behind and talked me through doing the harder parts giving me time and encouragement to do it - had a brilliant Sunday afternoon and will definitely be back!

Date of experience: April 2018
LiveForToday123, Manager at Live For Today Adventures - Hazlewood Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Glad to hear you had a good time, Nicola! Thanks for the review, and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Had a bit of fun in the woodland, on quad bikes under excellent tuition of Rick and Anthony. It was good to get out of the wheelchair and have some fun. A brilliant day thanks guys

Date of experience: April 2018

Thanks for the review! You're welcome, we love having Sportability groups!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I visited Live For Today last weekend to go quad biking.I hadn't done it for nearly 20 years so was pretty much a beginner. We where greeted by Rick who was very friendly, showed us to the changing area where we could get our overalls, helmets and gloves. Once the group was ready, we where given a safety briefing by the quads and shown how they work. We where then taken out onto the course following our instructor Rick. At first I was a bit slow but the course helped you quickly get to grips with how the quad bike worked and I was much more confident by the time I was half way through. The harder part of the course was quite exciting and the challenges where good fun too. It seemed to be good value for money and I intend to return soon.

Date of experience: April 2018

Thanks for the review, David! We look forward to seeing you again soon then!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We booked the extreme quad biking and Rick took us out for our experience. I can highly recommend this, the course was challenging and good fun!We had a slippery muddy day with made the obstacles, twists and turns more fun! The technical obstacles at the end are a great addition!
Thanks Rick and Live for today for making our experience great fun!
My little boy also loved the bikes.....start them young!!

Date of experience: April 2018

Thanks for the great review, Sarah! We're glad you had a great time :)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Having done a lot of quad biking the safari style route was good fun but not quick enough to really be enough adrenaline fun. Obviously if this is your first time you will have more of a 'buzz'. The bikes were ok although lacking power due to being 150 engines. The guide was not much fun either and was a bit of a 'jobsworth' which also killed the vibe a little. The most disappointing thing was that we all paid extra to do the bridges and balancing extra but didn't get to do it as we were 5 minutes later getting started. This perhaps would have made it more challenging. We were not told we would not be able to do it and were not refunded the extra per person... perhaps they think it was our fault so we should still have to pay?? Either way there was nobody waiting afterward and I am sure they could have still done the extra section.

The Axe throwing was great fun and a good bit of team group fun which was surprisingly more fun than the quads with lots of banter and a fun instructor.

Date of experience: March 2018
LiveForToday123, General Manager at Live For Today Adventures - Hazlewood Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi 'Tryforyourself'

Thank you for your recent review and also constructive comments to our Quad Track and Axe Throwing sessions.

We are sorry that you didn't feel our bikes were fast enough for your experience. Unfortunately with us operating in dense woodland it is unsafe for us to focus the track on pure speed and so try and make it clear that this is a safe, fun and technical quad track. We will of course take all your points on board and look to make any relevant changes to improve our product going forward.

I am also really pleased to hear that you had a great time axe throwing, it really is a great activity and we will pass all your comments onto both instructors.