3,353 results
All reviews chino latino train station q park central location excellent location trinity centre reception staff room was spacious bars and restaurants business trip booked this hotel stayed here for one night floor toiletries nightlife
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is conveniently located near Trinity Centre and railway station. The rooms are spacious and there are Elemis quality toiletries.

The worst thing though was the tv. It was really difficult to control the volume and change channel. It often got stuck on their marketing page where the music was blaring out. Super annoying when it wouldn't mute or turn down the volume. Not impressed!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Adam G, Manager at Park Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Komaneka164,
Thank you for your review and we truly hope you had an overall pleasant stay with us. We are sorry to hear you had some trouble with the TV in your room and do hope you were able to inform a member of our team to come and rectify this for you. Your comments have been passed onto our Engineering Department to look into this further for you. We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I booked originally I only booked for one night. I ended up needing to stay another evening so booked again. Hotel staff were happy to combine the two and even let me upgrade to a slightly better room on the first night for a nominal fee & a slightly longer wait time.

When I came back later in the afternoon they told me they had no more of those rooms left, which was slightly annoying for me. I could’ve checked in earlier or had made some other arrangements. I had been travelling a lot and was tired and just wanted to go rest. The hotel staff quickly remedied the situation. The room they bumped me to was lovely and I can’t thank them enough. I had a great view of the city, and the bed was great and the room was fantastic.

The breakfast on my final day was alright, plenty of selection but wasn’t too hungry. Not the hotel’s fault at all.

Gym was fully kitted with the usual cardio machines, a stack of dumb bells and too many machines; but it got the job done.

Room was clean although probably could’ve done with a fresh lick of paint. Bedding was good. Lighting was a bit “all or nothing”. Elemis toiletries were nice.

Overall a great stay. Giving them 5* just for sorting their mistake quickly and not giving me loads of hassle which was extremely welcomed. Thanks everyone!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Jessica B,
Thank you for your review and it's lovely to hear that although there were some issues this was remedied efficiently and kindly by our staff and your thanks has been passed onto the team. Your honest and kind feedback is much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So the wife and I stayed here the last couple of nights. We've stayed here before and it seems to have dropped its standards a bit.

We stayed in a room in the fourth floor, and it really wasn't to the standard of what we had last time. Tea or coffee stains on the walls and the floor. Net curtains that looked like they'd be thrown around and screwed up. Probably the noisiest room to be in the hotel after 6am, due to loads of external factors.

The only two redeeming features this time were as always its central location but also the fact we got one of a few close by parking spaces.

The room issues aren't what I expect to be normal practice for this hotel, they really need to up the game in this room for sure

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear f00fighter,
Thank you for your review and bringing your experience to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your room and rest assured this is not the usual standard here at Park Plaza Leeds and we will work diligently to investigate your comments and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and restore your faith in us in the future.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple