1,249 results
All reviewsbusiness parkgirls night in packagefresh milk in the fridgelovely hoteldressing gownsrobes and slipperssteam room and saunacoffee machinerelaxing breaklittle toucheshen dogreat facilitiesbirthday treatfantastic staywould highly recommend this hotelfollowing morningfriday night
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Me and my partner had stayed here this week for our 10 year anniversary. This was the second time that we had stayed at this hotel, we went back based on the spa facilities on offer as we were looking for somewhere to just relax for a couple of days away from the kids :)

We spoke with several members of staff throughout our stay and found them all to be extremely friendly and genuinely nice people. Room was lovely, with the bathroom having a bathtub and shower separate. Lovely wide bed with a nice big screen tele. Bar staff gave us an ice bucket and champagne flutes to take back to our room for our champagne.

Location of the hotel is very accessible from the M1, around a 3 minute drive away but not so close that you can hear any of the vehicles from the hotel itself and there is a retail park a 5 minute walk away to pick up any small necessaries from the shops on offer.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your weekend away and my team ensured you were looked after during your stay.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

hospitality was premium, front desk, restaurant, domestic, excellent.
the pool and spa are well serviced, food is good, beds are comfortable and rooms easy to get to, no huge long corridors, everything is in good condition, a pat on the back for the management, staff are tip top, every one I met. Highly recommended indeed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review, I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay in our hotel and found our service and facilities to be tip top, highly recommend us to any future guests.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity of looking after you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend a stay here, bed & breakfast with three course evening meal, with a hearty breakfast the next morning, also included in the room rate is the full use of the spa, gym, and swimming pool for the duration of your stay, the staff are so amazing and accommodating, they make you feel relaxed, excellent value and excellent facilities.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for your review, great to hear you enjoyed an amazing stay in our hotel and Spa. I will share your praise with my team and hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Thorpe Park for our anniversary. From start to finish the experience was wonderful! The staff was so accommodating and friendly. The hotel itself was beautiful and our room was so much better then we could’ve imagined. The staff even had an anniversary card in our room when we arrived!
The spa facilities were amazing and highly recommended if your planning on staying! The pool facilities were pure luxury and not too busy which was nice. Only downside to the hotel was the day spa users.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone it was the best hotel we’ve stayed in for a long long time!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your anniversary stay and my team were welcoming and friendly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last night on a business trip. The hotel is very conveniently located off the M1 just outside leeds. Plenty of parking at Hotel . Without exception the staff are friendly , very competent and professional. Dinner options were excellent and very well stocked bar . Rooms are big, clean and modern with a good quality coffee maker in the room . I’ve stayed in lots of good hotels around the world and whilst this isn’t a 5 Star Hotel I think it is excellent value for money and I wouldn’t hesitate to to recommend this hotel.....well done !!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to her you enjoyed your stay and my team ensured you were very well looked after.

Hopefully we will see you again soon.