1,933 results
All reviews pillow spray city centre two double beds swimming pool steam room air con reception staff health club car park leisure facilities little extras hen weekend lovely hotel bottled water buffet style full english good nights sleep
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband, my dad and his wife on a Friday night.
This hotel overall has excellent facilities. The room me and my husband has was great. We were upgraded to a Club Room which had free water, dressing gown and slippers (useful to use the spa facilities) and good air conditioning. The shower was a little under-powered.
I used the Spa which was good - although a lot of groups using this so a little busy (Spa days / Hen party’s).
With the club room we got access to the club lounge - and this was well worth it with free drinks from 5-7pm and nibbles brought out (good selection - not just the usual crisps and nuts but some hot choices).
It is a little walk from the town but there are some excellent bars on the way - would recommend Toast.
We went the other way away from town and the hotel is near Napoleans casino which we ate in - and this was fab.
The hotel staff are friendly and competent. The parking is a bit steep at 12 pound for the night and. some spaces a little tight to get into.
Overall a great stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Louise S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great value hotel and good friendly staff! Can not fault this hotel and always a great place to stay! Food and drinks are always good and reasonably priced for a hotel! Worth staying here for the money you won’t get better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Stayed here for one night and would definitely return as it is so close to Leeds centre/ train station. Rooms are perfect, swimming pool nice, breakfast is fab. Staff are super friendly and helpful. No bad points to say at all!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel is as you would expect generally from an IHG. Check in was pleasant and friendly, however there was a queue and I was disappointed to see other reception team members simply walk away to the office rather than assist. I did request a high level room on booking and this appears to have been ignored as it wasn’t mentioned nor allocated. Rooms were lovely with fresh modern decor and stocked with everything you would need. I was allocated an accessible adjoining room which I found rather odd. My room wasn’t the cleanest, especially the bathroom, which was disappointing. The beds are really comfy and robes are provided. A complimentary aromatherapy pillow spray was provided which was a great touch. The in room card mentions there are quiet zones in the hotel, however as you are given this information after you’ve checked in, it seems rather pointless. It would make more sense to ask at checkin if a room in the quiet zone is preferred especially for business customers. I had the worst night sleep as the sound proofing was poor. I presume I was allocated a room next to a storage room as clearly staff were coming in and out at all hours slamming the door on entry and exit and other guests were noisy too although this might be due to the adjoining room. The breakfast area is the smallest I’ve ever seen. The quality of food wasn’t great, selection was rather poor too, I’ve seen better in a Premier Inn. No gluten free cereals and the fruit selection was basically apples. No option for herbal teas and the staff member I asked had no idea what I was talking about. I didn’t use the pool/spa or gym so can’t comment on these, they are open from 7am-10pm which is good. I was disappointed to see on checkout I wasn’t asked how my stay was and there were no comments cards in the room either, which I’m guessing means they’re not that interested whether you enjoyed your stay or not! Overall an okay stay with the potential to be great with various tweaks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank E-M-S_Reviews1

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback regarding your recent stay.

Here at the Crowne Plaza Leeds we strive to provide each of our guests with the highest level of service and customer care and I deeply regret that on this occasion, we have failed to deliver this.

The feedback we receive from our valued guests enables us to target problem areas and, wherever possible, take the necessary actions to ensure problems can be avoided in the future.

On a final note, may I once again apologise for the shortcomings experienced during your short break in Leeds.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a wonderful hotel. Staff very attentive. Our room spotless. Loved the nighttime linen spray. Lovely fluffy towels. Breakfast, everything you would expect and so much more. Will return here again. Staff very hospitable. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Louise S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018