“Great place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Bathroom Bathroom 2
Front
Leeds shopping Arcades
Leeds centre
Leeds Trinity shopping centre
Leeds Royal Armouries - free entry!
Kirkstall Abbey in Leeds
Hiking in the famous Yorkshire Dales which are easily reachable from Leeds
Harewood House - still a royal residence. You can get a direct bus from the property.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brasilia, DF
“Great place!”
Reviewed 10 February 2021 for a stay in September 2020
person found this review helpful

The house is great! Beautiful decoration, I really felt at home there. The room is light and cozy, and Angela is a great host. She gives you space but is always ready for nice talks.
The bus stop is less than 10 minutes walk from the house. I would love to stay there again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Management Response
8 Jun 2021
Thanks P. It was lovely having you stay with me and learn a bit about Brasil. Wish you all the best and if you're ever near Leeds in the future, get in touch so we can share some coffee and cake! Angela
catalinaV...
Bogota, Colombia
“Lovely home ”
Reviewed 24 September 2019 for a stay in August 2019

Since I arrived Angela told me everything about the home rules (that really works), showed me the whole house and allowed me to cook, to stay wherever I wanted. The house is always clean, organize, warm and extremely comfortable. She treated me such as if I were part of her family.
The house is well located, 10 mins walking by the bus station (10 min by bus to city centre) and the neighborhood is safe.
If I could I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
mszkamio
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely & comfortable stay.”
Reviewed 10 August 2019 for a stay in April 2019

Angela is an amazing host. You have a whole room all to yourself, the bed is huge and extremely comfy. I totally recommend for a cosy and a friendly stay. Also there are buses nearby and the neighbourhood is beautiful and peaceful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Connector...
“Good accomodation”
Reviewed 19 March 2019 for a stay in February 2019

Nice and friendly house, with a well luking room for rent...I have felt like a pricess in that place.

Date of stay: February 2019
Adventure...
“It looks like a princess room.”
Reviewed 19 March 2019 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

I spent about a month in this room for work. Owner Angela is very kind and she loves the room and keeps it clean at all times. The wallpaper of this room and the sense of decoration are also wonderful, I felt like staying in a princess room. The location is good and you can walk to supermarkets and various stores within 10-15 minutes. The bus stop for the city centre is a short walk from this room. Then, for me who stayed for work, this room was very quiet, so I was able to concentrate on the work I brought home. And I was able to spend a quiet and relaxing day off. I love this beautiful room. I am very grateful to my owner Angela.

Date of stay: September 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Mar 2019
N. thank you so much for this kind review. You know I would welcome you back anytime. It was lovely to have you as a guest.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.