All reviews grab and go washing machine liberty suite studio apartment half price parking leeds city cooking facilities kitchen area microwave oven fully equipped kitchen q park train station car park these apartments hot drinks complimentary breakfast free wifi
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly and welcoming staff member. As myself and my boyfriend were staying for one night only I had to pay a security deposit of £20 (which is absolutely fine) but there was no obvious pre warning. We stayed in the Grande Studio which was really nice!! Full kitchen facilities which were great. There wasn’t any view apart from the back of the building which looks on to the back of another hotel (I think it’s a hotel anyway) so make sure to close the curtains when changing etc.
When booking I noticed there were no pictures of the bathroom which made me feel slightly concerned. The bathroom was fine but we had a disabled access shower (which is completely open plan) which is something that I wouldn’t have opted for had I been given the choice. I’m not sure whether all bathrooms have this but the floor gets absolutely drenched and one thing that’s a deciding factor for me when I book a hotel is the bathroom. So that’s the only thing that I would complain about (even though I’m not really complaining).
The breakfast which was included in my booking was really nice! Mainly pastries and fruit but you can tell the pastries are fresh and they tasted really good!

Overall, very pleasant stay, great location (right by Call Lane and loads of other bars and restaurants).

This is just a side note! As some of the pictures from previous reviews might deceive you they state that the grande studio has a balcony. This isn’t true. It’s only the elegance suit. I checked this prior to booking anyway but I just thought I’d let other viewers of this review know!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark R, General Manager at Roomzzz Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear savannahayward

Thank you fro taking the time to review your stay at Roomzzz Leeds City. Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the facillities of the apartment to your liking. Both our Grande Studios at Leeds City do have wet rooms but we do offer a variety of rooms with different bathroom styles so not al of them have the wet room feature. For more information on the room types and features of these feel free to contact our reservation team on 0203 504 5555. With regards to the pre authorisation we take upon check in this is stated in the terms and conditions at the time of booking and is a refundable deposit that we require from all guest checking in.

I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentarty Grab and Go breakfast which is served daily from 6.30-10.30 offering a selection of pastries, muffins, fruit, yoghurts, teas,coffees and juices.

You may also be interested to hear we have aparthotels situated in Newcastle,Chester, Nottingham, London Stratford and Manchester.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel booked for a business meeting. It is well situated for getting around the city, near the station and also you receive a voucher for half price car parking at a nearby car park which is very helpful.
Rooms are very clean and decent size with a small kitchenette which could be handy if you were staying for more than a few days. Grab and go breakfast which is adequate but there are plenty of places if you want something more substantial nearby.
Hotel staff we came into contact with were very pleasant and helpful.
For us one big draw back we were situated at the front of the hotel overlooking the street and it was so very noisy in the night. People shouting in the street and police sirens. Two very disturbed nights. Such a shame I would return but only if i could be guaranteed a room not on the street. Not sure if that can be done.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mark R, General Manager at Roomzzz Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Jackie_D_Fl

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, It's great to see so many positive comments from your stay and I am pleased our staff looked after you. I am sorry to hear that you had a disturbed night. Even though we are a centrally located hotel, we rarely receive feedback regarding external noise so on this particular night it must have been an unusual active night in the city. Although we cannot guarantee a room facing the rear of the building we always try our very best to accommodate requests where possible. If you are booking again in the future please don't hesitate to discuss this with one of our reservation agents and they will make sure we get the request. You can reach our team on 0203 504 5555.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Stayed here with a group of friends. Its in a great location, very close to the city centre and the railway station. Staff were all very helpul and friendly, especially Tim at reception. The hotel was spotless, the shower unit looked as though it was brand new and never been used before.

The provide a breakfast on the go, some fruit, and croissants etc. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Had a three night stay in a Liberty suite which was spacious and very clean. Changed bedding everyday and lovely clean towels.Good location very central.Grab and go breakfast of fruit ,muffins,pastries and all day coffee very welcome. On the front desk was Laimis who checked us in and was very helpful with directions, nothing to much trouble,even printing a map for us.Just a couple of niggles cheap kettle very poor pourer,no clock in any room,broken remote for TV had at one time been stuck together with black tape but now had no back at all. Old TV for price of room should have smart TV. Got most boxes ticked just need to go extra mile.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne M
Mark R, General Manager at Roomzzz Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Anne M

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay. I am pleased to hear your stay was overall a pleasant one and we appreciate the feedback to help us improve your experience as a guest. I have ordered replacement remotes for the TV's and Kettle as these do admittedly see lots of wear and tear so thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am pleased that Laimis and our house keeping team looked after you and I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

You may want to check out our other apart hotels situated in Newcastle, Chester, Nottingham, Manchester and London Stratford.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Great location, clean, spacious and quiet apartment at a good price, ideal if you are visiting Leeds for work or leisure, and a great staff made this place my first choice for my next visits in te Yorkshire! Also they provide a good deal with the nearby q park

Stayed: July 2018

Dear ProfessorSassaroli

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. Its great to hear we are your first choice for stays in Leeds and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Don't forget to check out our other hotels in Newcastle, Chester, Manchester, Nottingham and London Strattford