“Delicious”
Review of Falafel Guys

Falafel Guys
Ranked #1 of 1,982 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: Falafel Guys are bringing deliciously healthy Middle-Eastern street food to the centre of Leeds! Our famous 'Mama's recipe' golden Falafels are made everyday fresh and cooked in front of your eyes, completely scrumptious and vegan! We also have great vegetarian option such as chunky grilled Halloumi and slow oven-cooked chicken with Arabian spices. Find us in our bright red food van on Briggate.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The falafel guys are really friendly and the wraps are by far the best I have tasted in Leeds. I can't wait to go back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly falafel guys whip up a taste sensation for a fiver. Had freshly made in front of us falafel halloumi and delicious hummus wrap with everything on. Strongly recommend you give them a visit....you won't be disappointed...filled me up a treat and definitely the best wrap I've ever tasted.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

superb fresh food, the flavour was amazing, falafel crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside and the halloumi gives it a nice depth. Have it as hot as you would like.

Returned in the same day to have the chicken wrap and was equally impressed - succulent and great flavour.

Do yourself a favour and try it - I have suggested to people in my office and every one also says it is their new favourite

1  Thank Ben K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You need to check out the falafel guys!
So charming and great service! The best falafel I’ve ever had!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly guy. Trusted his recommendation and was not disappointed. Wrap was really tasty and I will visit again next time in Leeds. My wrap was big enough to share without leaving me hungry. Do your tastebuds a favour and check this out.