“Great day out”

The Emmerdale Studio Experience
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Leeds
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Emmerdale Studio Experience will take you on a journey behind the scenes of one of Britain's biggest TV shows, showing you how we bring the characters you love and stories you remember to life. This fully-guided tour will shine a light on the production process and you’ll get to see how everything fits together. With full-scale set reconstructions, preserved props and costumes, and the secrets behind stunts and special effects.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This was my Xmas present and I had been looking forward to it since then.
Was a fab day staff really friendly and cafe very pleasant.
Only disappointment was I didn't get my "David's bag" that I wanted but I can always go to the village and get 1 there. I'll put it down on my list for Xmas this yr lol

Write a ReviewReviews (1,428)
All reviews
"time slot"
"birthday present"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Just came back was a lovely day great tour guide.. gave us time to look and do photos.. lots info and facts given all through tour.. was good to be able to do some activity and watch footage and how do some special effect for some filming.. was fun

1  Thank lindsey66
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My partner brought me this for my birthday we did Have a loverly time but felt a little rushed round to much talking and not enough time to explore.

1  Thank janebrain88
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and interest of this tour. I arranged the tour for my wife's benefit, but I actually also found it interesting. Reasonable value for money.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2018

we travelled as part of a holiday package so i am not sure how much value for money the tour was but our guide Iain made it a nice wee day out.It lasted 90minutes and Iain tested our Emmerdale knowledge with many questions on the way round.We got to see many indoor scenes and I got a shot at editing a scene which was pretty cool. It would be nice to have been able to buy a drink in the woolpack but we had to wait to the gift shop for this.

3  Thank flyingpig1872