All reviews welcome pack molton brown toiletries fridge was stocked these apartments nespresso machine studio apartment lovely apartment smart tvs jam and butter great apartments living area and kitchenette longer term dressing gowns fresh milk receptionist was extremely helpful booking site on arrival
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Really great apartment just wish we had booked for more than one night. Friendly check in staff and the rooms were well equipped and spotless. Great location for bars and restaurants. Would definitely book again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We stayed for 1 night in a superior apartment and could not fault it. The apartments are a 10 minute stroll from the train station. We arrived midday and decided to check if we could leave our bag, Andrew on the Reception was a pleasure to deal with, really enthusiastic and he told us we could check in there and then and spent a good 10 minutes pointing out the best bars and restaurants in the area to check out which we did, great service.
Onto the apartment which was excellent, they are very high quality, spacious and spotlessly clean. The beds are so comfy, lovely bedding and pillows. Fabulous walk in shower, Molton Brown toiletries, dressing gowns etc. The kitchen is really well equipped and the welcome pack in the fridge was a great suprise. It had Bread, milk jam, coke, water, butter and a bar of chocolate. The Nespresso machine with 4 capsules was also a nice touch.
We will definitely stay here again and wouldn't even consider hotels again.
Give this place a go you won't regret it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Me and my boyfriend visited for the weekend first time in Leeds !
We were not to sure where the apartments were so I rang the number and a lovely lady from reception came and found us and took us to where we needed to go.
Checked into the room and it is just pure Luxury !
So clean and well designed we didn't want to leave !
The location is also fab ! Close to everything considering we didn't know where anything was all we had to do was walk a short distance to get to the main centre.

Would 100 % recommend to anyone to visit and I will definitely be returning!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I've enjoyed every minute I spent in this place. The staff were soo friendly at check in, I felt like I have known them forever! The rooms are simply AMAZING! I can not find one thing to fault. After staying a week at this place, I really struggled going back to my home again. By far the best stay I have ever had. Thank you Mansio.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in a studio. Everything was perfect from the very friendly check in to the moment we left. Spacious stylish room, very comfortable bed, lovely walk in shower. Small kitchen with fridge dishwasher toaster kettle and stove. Bread milk jam and butter were free of charge which was a lovely touch. Nespresso machine with 4 capsules tea and coffee also free. Would not hesitate to stay there again and would highly recommend instead of a small hotel room!

Date of stay: December 2016