“Disgusting overall ”

Akbar's Cafe
Ranked #376 of 800 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Akbar's Cafe do traditional Indian food along with great steaks, pastas, lasagnes, salmon and a huge selection of desserts and ice creams mmmmm
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Missing starters and missing cutlery to begin with. Then I was served a chicken steak with undercooked pasta. The accompanying sauce had skin on it. The mash was bland and my partner's Parmesan tasted absolutely disgusting. Absolute joke, will avoid from now on. Should have just gone to Burger King!

1  Thank Nadia S

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

As soon as I stepped into the restaurant the decoration wowed me. The floral atmosphere created a high standard atmosphere. Me and my family came in for some snacks and the variety of cakes they have suprised me.All the cakes and drinks tasted good and will definitely come again to try the main courses.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

A general professional standard, food a bit late but tasted amazing, quality service highlighted by waiter saif being polite and tolerant. Other staff members were seen messing around and need to be delt with and language use to be KEPT professional.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely shocked with the experience I unfortunately experienced today. Our waiter was blunter than a blunt knife and very dismissive. The man dressed in a waistcoat who barely communicated with us ruined our experience. Had no clue about what he was doing. Will most certainly not come again

1  Thank hrashid7861
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Today was like any other day. Every friday me and my partner visit cafe akbars mainly because of the excellent service and the mouthwatering food. Today we were served by a waiter who was dressed very smartly in a wasitcoat and black tie. Initially me and my partner thought judging by the way he was dressed he was in a place of authority and knew the waitering game inside out. I asked another waiter who he was and he told me hes the branch manager. CLEARLY NOT. The food all came out at once which I specifically instructed him not to, when my partner addressed the concern he bluntly told me that i requsted for my food all together and muttered various things under his breath. All night we were unattended to and if we called him he pretended as though he didnt see us. The waiter had no name badge on and on request we managed to get the waiters name who turned out to be a manager going by the name of Akeel.

2  Thank Aishakhan123