“Akbars Cafe 5 Stars”

Akbar's Cafe
Ranked #376 of 800 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Akbar's Cafe do traditional Indian food along with great steaks, pastas, lasagnes, salmon and a huge selection of desserts and ice creams mmmmm
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This was the first time i've been to Akbars cafe and we were greeted by the manager and seated quite swiftly.

The service was great and our waiter Hamza was nice and polite. He recommended me the chicken steak as a main course and I think im going to have it alot of times there after. As it was delicious and you got a large portion which was a bonus.

I defo recommend the food at Akbars cafe to all my friends and family, In fact were going there this Ramadan and ill be going for a few parties there. So can't wait.

Shams

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I took my wife and kids on a night out to Akbar’s Café last Friday for the first time. As soon as we entered the Manager was very welcoming and had us seated almost immediately. The waiter then came and gave us our menu’s he was very pleasant and made us feel entirely comfortable, quite a charming young lad (Ishmael was his name I think). As it was our first time he recommended a few popular dishes which we decided to take him up on, he took our orders graciously and then we waited for about 10 to 15 minutes (the music was quite soothing) until our starters came. I must say that the lamb chops were bloody marvelous! The taste was exquisite, my wife really enjoyed them and forced me to ask Ishmael for the recipe but turns out he didn’t know either. Overall the starters were superb but I feared that it set the bar high for the main course. I’m happy to say my expectations were met and surpassed when our main dishes arrived. It was wonderful to look at but delightful to eat especially my Chicken Stake. It was cooked to perfection, my wife and kids we’re also digging into their dishes and wanted me to try theirs. The deserts were also incredible. My kids went ballistic for the Ice Cream, which they thoroughly enjoyed. Ishmael kindly suggested that he would pack our leftovers for us and have it prepped before we leave. I had a wonderful time at Akbar’s Café with my family, the service was excellent and food was exquisite. I will definitely be going back very soon and I wholeheartedly recommend anyone with a good food sense to go there, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Alex K
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I had a fab time at Akbar's Cafe,the food was delicious and the atmosphere was fantastic.We were served by a guy named Itisham who was lovely,polite,well-mannered and catered to our needs.Overall i had a fantastic experience and hope to come again soon :-)

1  Thank Saima H