All reviews car park priory park festival theatre top floor lovely hotel third floor bar and restaurant deluxe room set menu restaurant manager chichester harbour high street breakfast service bed was very comfortable sunday lunch central location town centre
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

It is indeed a very nice hotel, with good rooms and cozy bed. The staff is very nice and always available to help when needed. It also offers free parking in case you need. Breakfasts are good as well and with a good selection of products. Restaurant is also very nice. Very well located as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eduardo V
ChichesterOne, General Manager at Chichester Harbour Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Eduardo V,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with the TA community we are all delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay and the team were helpful.

We very much look forward to welcoming you again for our next Chichester visit.

Best,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch in the stylish dining room after a visit to Goodwood. Beautifully modernised hotel in the heart of the historic centre of Chichester. Great service wonderful food and great value for money.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank GlobeTrotting113381

Dear GlobeTrotting113381,

Thank you very much for your lovely review and I am so pleased that you enjoyed a good lunch with us following the Goodwood visit. Very much hoping we are able to welcome you again soon.

Very best,

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I really enjoyed Chichester, but it was this hotel that made my stay truly enjoyable. It's a historic building and hotel but completely modernized. I had a great room, Number 1, at the top of the stairs with a view of Priory Park from one window. Location is great, only a few minutes to the walking zone, 10 to the cathedral, a short drive to the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum. Although it's on a main street, there's only local traffic and it's quiet at night. Hotel is light and airy with a large dining room that makes everyone from groups to this solo traveler comfortable. I had 4 meals there, all very good. They are flexible about letting you order from either the main menu or the bar menu. All in all, one of the best English hotels I've ever stay in.Not completely perfect, there were a number of glitches with Reception, but all staff very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank susanmccallum
ChichesterOne, General Manager at Chichester Harbour Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear susanmccallum,

This is such a lovely review! I am so pleased you enjoyed our little hotel and beautiful Chichester, there is so much history in the hotel and surrounding areas so I am glad you got to soak it all in.

I do hope we are able to welcome you again soon and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Very best wishes,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Great stay for a short weekend break in Chichester! Lovely, friendly staff, great food (nice option to include dinner in initial booking), fabulous spa treatments and very comfortable and stylish rooms. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cathmo2018,

Thank you so much for sharing your review, this is lovely to read! My team are so happy to read your feedback, they really do work hard to make all guest experiences amazing and so we are all pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope we are able to welcome you again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived here for our third and final night of our mini moon.

The hotel had upgraded us to their cottage and we were not disappointed. With a separate entrance to a cottage with a ground and first floor.

The staff were very attentive and we booked an evening meal and a spa afternoon.

The spa is in the basement and small but the treatments are amazing.

Dinner is focussed on seafood and is delicious.

Breakfast is very good.

Remember to check your car in at reception to get free parking.

A great way to end our trip

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear maj0r,

Congratulations firstly on your recent big celebrations and I am so pleased you chose to spend your mini moon break with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and got a chance to sample everything, especially our lovely spa and treatments.

I hope we are able to welcome you again soon... maybe 1st wedding anniversary??

Very best,