“Bucket list”

Spookhunters Historic Coventry Ghost Walk
More attraction details
Owner description: A tour around Historic Coventry with our spookhunters team learning about the many reported unexplained events and possible ghosts that haunt Coventry, as we take a delve in to the dark side of Coventry's past and look at some of the possible causes of these unexplained eventsThe walk lasts about two hours.It takes place whatever the weather conditions, every Friday at 6.30pm
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My friend had this on her bucket list, saw it on groupon and could not resist. We had a fantastic time. We did the 2100hrs spookie walk. I learnt so much about the history of coventry; very informative, extreamly well narrated and a joy to listen to. I would recomend this walk it was a joy and we have found some links to other spookie events that we will be taking part in. Shame i did not know about this walk when my children were in secondary school. Would have supported school knowledge / learning / understanding.

1  Thank twynhamt

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Booked this for myself and my mum through Groupon, thought it would be a laugh. A small group of about 6 of us met outside a local pub and the guide took us on a walk through the City Centre, stopping at different sites. More of a history of Coventry with Ghost stories rather than just ghost stories.

The group apparently meet monthly on a Friday at the Establishment in town (excellent pub too) where they offer a meal and a ghost tour of the building, all for £20. Definately would book if I had the courage!

Would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Like others I went on the tour last week not expecting a great deal but as an ex History teacher was fascinated by the information and the knowledge of the guide.It could have been enhanced I feel if admittance could be gained into some of the places en route e.g.St Mary's Hall to have added some ghostly atmosphere!

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Booked a groupon for 6 of us 'for a laugh!'. When we turned up & saw the guide we were in bits, thinking there was no way we would be able to take this seriously, but how wrong we were!
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Wasn't so interested in the ghost info but being a Cov kid was fascinated by how much I learned about the city I thought I knew all about! Extremely informative and interesting. Am now booking on the late evening trip as well.
Well worth it - you will be pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank TheFinlaysons
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I am a ghost sceptic but booked this walk on a Groupon offer as I have been on them in other cities and enjoyed the hidden history. Being from Coventry made it more interesting and I was amazed to be shown the river that runs through the middle of the city down Palmer Lane running under the Burges and under a night club which I used to go too. Ghost stories were not scary at all and with a surprisingly large group, over thirty, it seemed that this is very popular with quite a few comments made by groups of clubbers pointing out to there friends "there's the ghost walk".
I have just bought the voucher for the south side ghost walk which has just been put on Amazon local, so looking forward to some more information about my city.
Well worth it if you are around on a Friday night and it seemed that not all of the group were locals with many people travelling to what was the fourth largest city in medieval times.