“Great history”

Spookhunters Historic Coventry Ghost Walk
More attraction details
Owner description: A tour around Historic Coventry with our spookhunters team learning about the many reported unexplained events and possible ghosts that haunt Coventry, as we take a delve in to the dark side of Coventry's past and look at some of the possible causes of these unexplained eventsThe walk lasts about two hours.It takes place whatever the weather conditions, every Friday at 6.30pm
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I am a ghost sceptic but booked this walk on a Groupon offer as I have been on them in other cities and enjoyed the hidden history. Being from Coventry made it more interesting and I was amazed to be shown the river that runs through the middle of the city down Palmer Lane running under the Burges and under a night club which I used to go too. Ghost stories were not scary at all and with a surprisingly large group, over thirty, it seemed that this is very popular with quite a few comments made by groups of clubbers pointing out to there friends "there's the ghost walk".
I have just bought the voucher for the south side ghost walk which has just been put on Amazon local, so looking forward to some more information about my city.
Well worth it if you are around on a Friday night and it seemed that not all of the group were locals with many people travelling to what was the fourth largest city in medieval times.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Friend and I went on the 630 tour. Ghost stories were great but not terrifying and the historical into about the city fascinating. Being a Coventrian I thought my knowledge of the city was pretty good but I genuinely learnt a lot and will see certain parts of the city in a new light.

Make sure you dress appropriately for the weather so it doesn't spoil your enjoyment as you will be exposed to the elements for most of the tour.

It was that good I am going to take my husband on the same tour and do the 9pm one too.

1  Thank Emma T
Reviewed 6 April 2014

What a fun time we had on this tour! The guide was knowledgable and entertaining -a great way to spend Friday evening!

2  Thank France-Travel-Info-1
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We went on the Coventry Ghost Walk 28th March. What a fantastic 2 hours we spent! The guide was great, lots of info, history, ghosts and fun! Saw parts of Coventry that we didn't know existed! Had a very different opinion of Coventry when it was over. Guide was great and made the night real fun! Will definitely recommend and will sample other walks that they do!

1  Thank PamW23