Spookhunters Historic Coventry Ghost Walk - CLOSED
Review Highlights
The Golden Cross Ghost Hunt

Me and my friend booked a ticket for her birthday as we are both believers in ghosts and thought... read more

Reviewed 28 January 2015
aharrisholmes
via mobile
Brilkiant way to appreciate where you livd, learn and have fun

You dint need tobelieve in ghost stories to enjoy this. It is full of well researched facts and... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2014
Ilke2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Friend and I went on the 630 tour. Ghost stories were great but not terrifying and the historical into about the city fascinating. Being a Coventrian I thought my knowledge of the city was pretty good but I genuinely learnt a lot and will see certain parts of the city in a new light.

Make sure you dress appropriately for the weather so it doesn't spoil your enjoyment as you will be exposed to the elements for most of the tour.

It was that good I am going to take my husband on the same tour and do the 9pm one too.

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank Emma T
Reviewed 6 April 2014

What a fun time we had on this tour! The guide was knowledgable and entertaining -a great way to spend Friday evening!

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank France-Travel-Info-1
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We went on the Coventry Ghost Walk 28th March. What a fantastic 2 hours we spent! The guide was great, lots of info, history, ghosts and fun! Saw parts of Coventry that we didn't know existed! Had a very different opinion of Coventry when it was over. Guide was great and made the night real fun! Will definitely recommend and will sample other walks that they do!

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank PamW23
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Just completed the Coventry ghost walk- a must for Coventrians and visitors alike. A tour of little known medieval parts of the city that are hidden from daily view. The guide is knowledgeable, fun and adds to the overall experience dressed in Victorian costume.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 5 March 2014

As a lifelong resident of Coventry it was pleasing to see the City projecting itself as an attraction and not a post 1970's industrial wasteland. The walk lasted 2 hours visiting historical edifices within the town centre. It started at 6.30pm and logically was conducted in the dark. Whilst this was obviously in keeping with the theme it was somewhat disapointing that some of the hisoric sites could not be viewed in all their glory. The ghost stories were reasonably entertaining although I think were used as a vehicle for what to me was more interesting hisorical information. Well worth the very cheap price of £5 a person. I believe there is quite a comprehensive spring and summer programme of walks on the web site. Take a look, I certainly will

Date of experience: February 2014