“Great Birthday Party”

Laser Quest Coventry
Ranked #5 of 22 Fun & Games in Coventry
More attraction details
Owner description: nteractive Fun with a Laser Gun! OPEN MONDAY TO SUNDAY 10AM UNTIL 10PM
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My son had his Birthday Party here and we were really impressed with how well organised the whole event was. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were so friendly and helpful. The boys had a brilliant time.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"escape"
"instructions"

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

It’s been 20 odd years since i went to Lazer Quest at the old site near the Motor Museum.

£36 for 3 of us, really good value for 90 mins or so.
Staff really friendly and helpful with my youngest daughter who was 7.
Def recommend and will be going back.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic staff, who made our little ones feel so at ease with their humour and gentle nature. Great value for money and the perfect rainy day experience. Wasn’t sure if it would be for me (I’m a laser quest virgin, as were my 2 children aged 8 & 10) but my husband (a laser quest veteran) insisted we would enjoy it, and we did! In fact I would say we’ve now got the bug and can’t wait to return. Brilliant venue, and brilliant staff. We will be recommending to everyone.

1  Thank Lindsay P
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Laser quest surprisingly great fun even for a ex army and pre teen who hates anything but his xbox! Well thought bout thorough and a great laugh! Would recommend to anyone and will be going back! 2 games was perfect as you do get extremely hot!