“Birthday ”

Laser Quest Coventry
Ranked #5 of 21 Fun & Games in Coventry
More attraction details
Owner description: nteractive Fun with a Laser Gun! OPEN MONDAY TO SUNDAY 10AM UNTIL 10PM
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience, the staff are very helpful and nice, the users age range is wide and everyone would enjoy the time and more importantly it is not expensive. It is strongly recommended.

All reviews
"guns"
"sensor"
"ace"

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, always helpful and a super overall experience. The equipment and setting are ace. Place is clean and pricing very good .

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Went yesterday and had a blast! Was so much fun, 3 games took 1hr 45 mins so I feel I spent my money wisely! The layout was great, music was really thrilling and we all had a fab time. The manager took time to go through the membership details with me too and the Escape Rooms they had. I will be going back with more people definitely!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Had my sons 8th birthday party here today and can honestly say what a decision that was. Staff were absoloutley brilliant with the kids and nothing seemed to much trouble. Very enthusiastic which always helps with young kids. From the moment we booked it over the phone to the end of the party, the staff have been ace. The venue itself is a great space and well designed to make laser quest as enjoyable as possible. The packs and guns are top quality and work so well and so easy the kids just loved them( also me and my brother in law loved them too). We had food afterwards as part of the party deal and I have to say it looked just the job for kids to fill a hole after burning all that energy off. We had our party when the venue was open to the public which we were slightly concerned about but no shock with this there was no problems, the staff were so attentive it was like we were the only people in there. And fair play to the other kids in there they helped make the party go so well on the game front. Really think this place offers value for money and would recommend this over any laser games anywhere else locally. They now have escape rooms I've noticed which I may well have a go at myself. Many thanks to all who work here for making my sons 8th birthday memorable one..we will be back for sure!