All reviews pitch view pitch side double tree match days football pitch rugby match warm cookies on arrival room service attending an event retail park car park large room fantastic hotel free wifi business trip excellent stay
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Thank you to all the staff, especially...
Rich the porter...
Mikey behind the bar...
Andy breakfast manager.
This is the best hotel in Coventry by far, spotless rooms, friendly staff, ideal location, would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel_Management16, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Ricoh Arena - Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear patrickrU8898DL,

Thank you very much for your review of the DoubleTree by Hilton at Ricoh Arena.

We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, and that our team delivered excellent service. Rich, Mikey and Andy have received your comments very warmly.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to the DoubleTree by Hilton at Ricoh Arena.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

There was no Bitter or any other lines at the bar working out of 9/10 lines only 2 were working, when asked why he gave me no answer and looked straight through me as if I was the idiot. There was no tv or kettle working in my colleagues room, even after 3 remotes tried.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel_Management16, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Ricoh Arena - Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear timbI5756FK,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Your comments have been taken into consideration. We have reviewed our procedure and retrained where needed.
Once again please accept my apologies.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Endless issues with breakfast Pre payment then had the audacity to try and charge me even though I had already pre paid, embarrassing me over breakfast by arguing with me about my pre booking and making me prove it which I had to do twice!!
At check out telling me I had to pay for breakfast but then realising I had but couldn't remove it off there systems so I am still without an invoice. No free wifi which is usually fine but not when there is absolutely no mobile phone reception in the hotel or room.

Dear R3722VKlees,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

As mentioned in my email to yourself, I can assure you that our team didn't look to embarrass you, they were simply following the procedures we have in place. However I am sincerely sorry that you were made to feel this way. I have since then sent you your invoice. I hope you have received it. WiFi is complimentary for Hilton Honors member as per brand standard. It is free to join and very easy. You can do so online, at a hotel or over the phone. I do apologise if this wasn't explained to you at the time.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a suite on business. The room was fantastic. Very large, with two double beds. However, I had problems getting in as my electronic fob wouldn't work and then I couldn't find the TV remote. This was rectified 30 minutes later by room service. I enjoyed a fantastic 3 course evening meal and breakfast was adequate. Not sure whether I would want to be here when there's a football or rugby game on!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Management16, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Ricoh Arena - Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Andy C,

Thank you for your review of the DoubleTree by Hilton at Ricoh Arena.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The team was delighted to read your comments, i particular about your dinner.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the DoubleTree by Hilton at Ricoh Arena.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The hotel was virtually empty and all the corridors very cold, the room and bathroom was freezing, with just heatingg working now and again. Asked for a different room but no king rooms available, but occupancy was very low. Sink did not flow away, internet very slow in bedroom and did not work in Faradays restaurant. Food came out cold and had to be redone, but all staff very nice.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel_Management16, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Ricoh Arena - Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Peter2164,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you encountered issues which impacted negatively on your stay. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please be assured that this will be looked into and dealt with accordingly.f