2 people are viewing this hotel
US$111
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$111
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
FindHotel
US$105
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
HurbUS$116
2,191 results
All reviews executive room lovely hotel afternoon tea broad street car park fantastic stay city centre lovely room member of staff stayed for one night reception concierge prosecco arena
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020

My girlfriend and I stayed overnight at Park Regis in Birmingham a little while ago. It's staff were super friendly, the hotel decor was amazing, you really feel like you're walking in to a top hotel. I couldn't honestly recommend this hotel high enough. Can't wait to stop again soon.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Angus, General Manager at Park Regis Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear Pathfinder827853,
We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thankyou for your 5* review!

Reviewed 19 September 2020

What a lovely stay that was.

Fantastic clean and modern hotel. Spacious rooms with a great view of the city.

What I like about this hotel the most is the people. In particular Paul on the front desk. Immediately on arrival he was so friendly, helpful and just put my wife and I at ease. We are living in some strange times at the moment but Paul had a calming presence but also a really likeable persona.

The chef on breakfast was also really friendly and I loved how when I asked how are you? He replied "I am fantastic, and how are you"?

Massive thankyou to Jessica for organising our rare but needed getaway. Such a lovely hotel with lovely people. I look forward to staying again soon

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear vwcamper1982,
Thank you for the great feedback.
We were all delighted to read your feedback on Paul, I have passed your lovey feedback onto Him!
We are driven to provide great service and it is always fantastic when our guests recognize the team, thank you again.
On your next visit I would recommend visiting our website to benefit from the best available rates and lots of great additional benefits. You will find the details on our website.
Stay Well,

Reviewed 14 September 2020

We arrived on Sunday night for a very short overnight stay at the Park Regis Birmingham and was greeted by Paul at the reception. He was very polite and friendly and reassured us that our stay would be as comfortable as they could make it. We went out for dinner and he called us a taxi and upon our return we asked for water bottles where he directed us back to the bar for them. He was a great host and overall our stay at Park Regis was lovely. We were on the 14th floor and had complimentary breakfast again lovely, it was quiet so we had a great nights sleep, the air conditioning worked well as it became warm but we had no issues. The room was clean, the view from our window was great. The bathroom had good facilities and was also very clean. Overall a lovely hotel with welcoming staff, Thank you!

1  Thank ASanghera1993
John Angus, General Manager at Park Regis Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020

Dear ASanghera1993,

Thank you for the great feedback and your 5* review!

We were all delighted to read your feedback on Paul, I have passed your lovey feedback onto him!

Stay Well,

Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

We have not long returned from our break at Park Regis, we didn’t want to leave. The team have been so kind over the past few days and everybody was extremely polite. Our executive room was lovely, the food was tasty and the drinks were very nice too- we quickly made friends with the 2 lovely gentlemen working the bar, enjoyed cocktails on the terrace and made many lovely memories. Given the Covid-19 situation I felt safe as the hotel was clean and sanitising stations were throughout the hotel, we were even given a complimentary bottle of hand sanitisers in our room. I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend with my family, celebrating my 18th birthday- we were even given a bottle of Prosecco on the first night, extremely kind of the team. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear livm692,

We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.Thanks for your 5* review!
At Park Regis we have implemented many measures to re-assure our guests they are safe whilst staying with us. It is great to read you felt safe whilst with us!

Reviewed 9 September 2020

A truly beautiful hotel with stunning views over the city. Friendly, conscientious staff that cannot do enough for you.

Bar is fantastic, rooms are clean and spacious and we felt 100% safe with the thorough Coronavirus measures in place.

Date of stay: August 2020
John Angus, General Manager at Park Regis Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Dear Supertraveler202020,

We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.Thankyou for the 5* review!