“Rosie is brilliant!”

All Bar One New Street Station
Ranked #240 of 2,458 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: Situated just outside Grand Central Birmingham, opposite The Bull Ring and within easy reach of Barclaycard Arena and the ICC. All Bar One New Street Station is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Birmingham, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

There is a bar man that is miserable as hell and pretty much rude! But Rosie the waitress made up for his lack of professionalism. So big thank you to her!

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One New Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hi Sumaya,

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry that you found the barman to be rude - this is something we will investigate and address. However, I'm glad Rosie made up for it - she's one of our best waitresses :)

Thanks again,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Came with a group of friends for a 30th cocktail making, great fun, good value for money, delish cocktails!! Would do again!!

Hi millap91,

Thank you for such a lovely review and 5-star rating. I'm glad you thoroughly enjoyed your masterclass and hope you come back soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Visited on Monday night waiting for a train back home that had been delayed. The bar staff gave a very good beer recommendation, that Camden Hells was great guys thank you. Set me up for my trip

Hi Ade,

Thank you for leaving such a glowing review and rating! We hope to welcome you back soon for a few more cheeky Camden Hells.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this bar at the end of our first visit to Birmingham for a drink before catching the train home, We saw it was bar 1 and we like these bars as we have always had great experiences in MIlton Keynes, Sadly that was not the case here as all of our party work on this industry we understand the need to ask for Identifaction but the manor in which the bar tender and his manager conducted them selves was highly umprofesional and to be honest myself and my sister were made to feel incredibly embarrassed by the manager shouting over to his colegue in front of a bar fall of people "you read my mind they look to young" and laughed all the time whilst I was getting my ID ready for him to view, There is a professional manor in which this should be conducted and this wasn't done, I will be raising this as a complaint to there head office as this was incredibly embarrassing for me, Really disappointing.

Jadevd, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Our team have been trained to ask for identification from any guests who they feel are under 21 years of age, and I am sorry to hear that the manner in which you were asked was very unprofessional and I would like to Investigate this. I was wondering if you would email me at newstreetstation@allbarone with the date and rough time you came in to our bar?

I can only apologise for your experience, especially as you say you have had more positive ones from our other bars.

Many Thanks
Simeon
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely time, great experience in the cocktail making master class. Jonaro was brilliant. Couldn’t fault the night.

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One New Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hi Katie,

Thank you for leaving such a great review - Jonaro will see his efforts rewarded!

Hope to see you again soon,