“Brilliantttt hen do experience ”

All Bar One New Street Station
Ranked #271 of 2,423 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Description: Situated just outside Grand Central Birmingham, opposite The Bull Ring and within easy reach of Barclaycard Arena and the ICC. All Bar One New Street Station is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Birmingham, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and we had a fabulous fun experience making tasty cocktails with Jonaro!! All organised as part of a hen do definitley recommend as a hen do in Birmingham city centre

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One New Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi Jade,

I'm glad to hear you had a great masterclass with Jonaro! We are definitely a fabulous choice for hen nights to get the party started!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at the cocktail masterclass, with great service from Jonaro! Would 100% recommend!!

Hi there,

I'm so glad to hear you had a great masterclass with Jonaro - he definitely does them best!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time with friends and celebrating my cousins 21st, great service. I would definitely recommend the cocktail making class with jonaro!!

Hi Roshni,

I'm so happy to hear you had a great masterclass with Jonaro. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

50 minutes between trains - 5hr journey and 1st ever try of all Bar One. I wasn't disappointed! I asked how long to service since I had a train to catch, I had my food within 7 minutes! The staff are friendly, inclusive and helpful. The place is really nice, relaxed, group or private areas.

I chose 2 meals from the small platter; Ham crochets and Chicken skewers. Both were delicious! Had a glass of white wine too but noticed the cocktail menu so, having had a VERY long, but most rewarding day with a friend and colleague, went for it. French Cocktail. Well it ended the days nicely! And the train was on time too...

All Bar One is now firmly on my list and next time I visit Birmingham, I will make a point of revisiting this one! I'm ticking mid pricing because if I said 'cheap eats' it would devalue the quality. The prices are great!

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One New Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi Peter,

I'm so glad to hear you had an amazing experience with us, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

After spending the weekend in Birmingham we stopped here for a pot of tea before returning home. A bright sunny morning we were able to sit outside and enjoy a really good cup of tea served with complimentary sweeties, a very pleasant break before the journey home.

General Manager A, Manager at All Bar One New Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi 70ish,

I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely experience with us before your journey home. We hope to welcome you back soon and earn that extra star in your rating!